VII

Wooyoung sat on the rock waiting patiently for San again

An entire year had passed but the male still hadn't returned. Wooyoung felt himself tear up as he frowned.

Why won't he come back?

Wooyoung slowly got up and sighed. He felt a few tears fall roll down his cheeks as he dusted off his pants and made his way back to the castle slowly.

I'll never go there again.

Wooyoung sniffled and wiped his eyes again.

Wait.. Maybe he'll be back tomorrow. The male thought to himself hopefully as he prepared for another day of sadness.

He was about to go to his room and waste the day doing nothing when he was caught off guard by the sound of an unfamiliar voice in one of the lounge areas.

Wooyoung peeked his head into the room and saw a boy dressed in formal attire sitting on a chaise. He was accompanied by a man Wooyoung assumed was his father.

The father, dressed similar in formal attire, conversed with Wooyoung's dad rather smoothly. As if they were old best friends.

Across from them, Wooyoung's father was seated. The conversation looked somewhat personal, and Wooyoung didn't want to intervene.

Wooyoung carefully attempted to leave when he was called by his father.

"Wooyoung!" The King smiled and Wooyoung shyly repeated the action.

"Yes, father?"

"Come have a seat. You should meet Lord Yeongmin's son. Yunho."

Wooyoung bowed to the male and sat down next to his father on their elegant claw-footed couch.

Yunho nodded at him and remained seated with a still face. As if he was scared of moving even the slightest bit out of place.

Wooyoung stared at the boy. He was really attractive. Wait- Do princes usually think that way about other men? Is that normal? Wooyoung's eyes widened as he dug himself into a spiral of confusion all within his head.

"Wooyoung? Go and give Yunho a tour of your favorite parts of the house." The King spoke.

Wooyoung turned to look at Yunho and he realized the male was already standing, waiting patiently for him.

"Of course Appa." Wooyoung stood up and bowed to the two important men before leaving with Yunho.

・:*:・

"So um.. Why did you and your father visit today?" Wooyoung asked, looking up at Yunho.

"I am not sure." Yunho kept a stoic face as he walked with poise.