XXIII

Can you believe we're almost halfway through the book? Its only 50 chapters long LOLI'm so sorry this is late btw 💔✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I'm so sorry this is late btw 💔
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"You have to push me harder." San murmured into Wooyoung's ear and the prince blushed nervously.

"Don't say it like that.." He muttered and attempted to get out of San's firm grasp.

"Just give it a try love." San responded, his grip around Wooyoung's waist tightening a bit.

Wooyoung whimpered. His hand is so close to my.. Wooyoung grunted as he managed to twist out of San's hold.

The prince bent forward and tried to catch his breath. With a smirk, San grabbed Wooyoung's ass.

"Yah!" Wooyoung stood upright and put his hands over his butt to prevent San's wandering hands.

With a pout, Wooyoung sat down on the mat beside and drank his water desperately. San joined the male and drank some of his own water.

"Calm down love, your water isn't going anywhere." San teased and Wooyoung blushed.

"Shut up." Wooyoung muttered and San laughed before ruffling Wooyoung's hair, effectively messing it up more than before. "Sannie~" Wooyoung whined attempting to fix his hair.

"What? I didn't do anything." San smirked and Wooyoung glared at him. "Your hair was already messy from how much we've been moving around." San murmured leaning closer to his boyfriend.

"Yeah.. well.. you didn't have to make it worse." Wooyoung pouted and San smiled.

"So cute." He murmured and lifted Wooyoung's face up by the male's chin with one finger.

The two of them shared a tense look before Wooyoung broke the silence,"Can you kiss me?" Wooyoung asked.

San looked around the room, making sure it was empty before leaning in and pecking Wooyoung on the lips softly.

"That's it?" Wooyoung asked and San shook his head before leaning in to kiss Wooyoung again.

Wooyoung smirked and crawled into San's lap, kissing him hungrily. The sweaty prince wrapped his arms around his equally sweaty boyfriend's neck.

"You taste so good." Wooyoung murmured. San blushed softly as he pulled away to kiss his way down Wooyoung's neck.

The prince ran his fingers through San's hair as the knight left soft butterfly kisses down Wooyoung's neck.

"I wish I could suck on your skin too." San mumbled and went back to kissing Wooyoung's lips. He slowly slipped a hand up Wooyoung's shirt-

"Wooyoungie?" A feminine voice asked knocking on the door to the training room.

The two males pulled away quickly and stood up. "Y-Yes?" Wooyoung stuttered and adjusted his shirt. San adjusted his pants and tried to hide his half hard-on.