XXXII

Part 2 of Today's double update 🥳✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung and San sat down on the prince's bed together, reading books. It had been almost two months since the princesses got rid of Areum. Wooyoung can still remember the exact moment he found out.

Areum died." Yeona spoke looking at her nails.

"That was.. very blunt." Wooyoung spoke he was eating lunch with San in the prince's bedroom.

"Yeah. I saw her head." Sieun spoke, stealing one of Wooyoung's chocolate chip cookies and receiving a glare from San. San took one of his own cookies and gave it to the prince. 

"Her head?"  Wooyoung somehow didn't feel nauseous,"Well.. how do you guys feel?" Wooyoung asked.

"I do not feel any remorse at all." Yeona smiled. She had promised herself, after hearing about Wooyoung's trauma, that she would not let Areum continue to walk the Earth they lived on.

"Me either." Sieun and Jieun spoke at the same time before turning to glare at each other.

Wooyoung smiled softly,"Thank you guys.. I love you."

"Aww.. Youngie we love you too!"

・:*:・

"Are you doing alright Woo? You've been staring at the same page for a while now."

"Oh I'm fine. Just bored." Wooyoung closed the book and turned to San.

"Wanna mess around?" The knight asked with a smirk.

Wooyoung blushed, "And do what?"

"What do you think?" San asked, putting his book down and turning to look at the prince. The knight smirked before pulling Wooyoung into his lap. 

"Oh-" Wooyoung smiled shyly, "Okay."

The knight lifted Wooyoung's face up gently and kissed him on the lips softly. These days, when the two of them became more intimate, Wooyoung was less scared. In fact, with San on his mind, he was able to forget about Areum more. 

Occasionally, he would have bad days, and nightmares about the incident, but overall, he felt better about himself.

The knight kissed the area below Wooyoung's ear gently and the prince shivered. I missed this.. the prince thought to himself as San's grip around his waist tightened. I missed this a lot. 

The knight delicately ran his hands down the prince's back and onto the prince's ass. "Is this alright?" San asked.

Wooyoung looked down to see San's hands almost on his member. "Y-yes." He stuttered. He thought he would feel fear like before, because of Areum, but the fear was almost gone.