XII

"San

"San.. where did you get that necklace?" Wooyoung asked.

"Oh?" San looked down at the metal chain. "I've had it for ages now.. but I don't really rememeber where I got it from.. and no one else was able to tell me." San frowned.

"I.." Wooyoung bit his lip in hesitation before continuing. "I gave that necklace to someone ages ago." Wooyoung admitted and San looked at the male in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" San asked.

"Do you remember anyone named Woojin?" Wooyoung asked.

San shook his head. "I don't really remember much of my childhood. Maybe you're mista-"

"I can't be. I am not mistaken. I made that necklace San."

"What.. do you think I stole it or something?" San asked, grimacing.

"No. I just think we've met before." Wooyoung answered, frowning.

"Where could I have possibly met you? You're the crown prince Wooyoung. I lived in a poor area growing up."

"No San, we've met before. It all makes sense now.. that's where I recognized your name. It's why you look so familiar."

"But where did we meet Wooyoung?! I don't know what you're talking about!"

Wooyoung flinched, "Don't yell at me."

"I-I'm sorry your highness." 

"We met in a secluded part of my garden. I was crying.. and you comforted me."

San shook his head, still not remembering any of it.

"We met everyday for weeks San.. We would talk for ages, and share snacks, and you would kiss my forehead before you left.."

San frowned and Wooyoung realized the male still wasn't remembering anything.

"Have you ever.. lost your memory San?" Wooyoung asked sadly. 

San nodded slowly.

"Oh." Wooyoung got off of San's bed. "I'm going to sleep." Wooyoung spoke softly and went into his bedroom.

San looked down at the necklace in his hand. He was so confused. And now I've upset the prince.. San sighed.

・:*:・

San woke up the next morning to the sound of the prince moving around his room in order to get ready for the day. 

"Your highness?" San asked, looking into the prince's bedroom and seeing that he was in the process of pulling up his pants. "Oh!" San turned around and the prince huffed.

"We are going somewhere important today." Wooyoung spoke and San nodded quickly, his cheeks were flushed.

"I'll get ready quickly then." San spoke and returned to his room to get dressed properly.