XIII

San woke up the next morning and realized the prince was still in his bed from the night before

San woke up the next morning and realized the prince was still in his bed from the night before. San sat up in the bed,"Your highness?" San nudged the sleeping prince gently. Wooyoung whined and moved closer to San, hugging the knight's torso.

San blushed, "Prince Wooyoung.." bit his lip but gave into the urge of brushing the prince's hair out of his face. "Woo.." San murmured and the prince woke up slowly. 

"Good morning." Wooyoung murmured, snuggling closer to San's bare chest.

"G-Good morning." San stuttered and hesitated before hugging Wooyoung back. "Shouldn't you get ready?" The knight asked nervously. 

"Must I?" Wooyoung whined. "I'd rather not eat in front of my mother again. If I feel her glare at me again I may just lose it." The prince muttered. 

San watched as the prince got out of the blanket and seated himself in San's lap. "Y-your highness.. y-you.."

"What?" Wooyoung asked, draping his legs over one of San's thighs and wrapping his arms around the knight's neck. 

San looked down at Wooyoung's exposed thighs and looked away quickly. "I-I- oh lord." San muttered and Wooyoung sleepily placed his head against San's chest again.

"Just let me rest here.. please?" Wooyoung asked cutely. "You're very warm."

And who was San to say no?

San wrapped his arms around the prince's torso and held him carefully. Wooyoung sighed with satisfaction and felt himself falling asleep again. 

Oh fuck. San thought as he caressed the prince's back. 

He felt himself growing hard.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck- suddenly there was a knock on the prince's bedroom door.

"Your highness?" A masculine voice called.

The two males separated quickly. "I-I'll go get it." Wooyoung spoke tiredly, trying to fix his messy hair with one hand.

"Are you coming to breakfast?" The maid asked and Wooyoung shook his head.

"Could I have my breakfast brought up here?" Wooyoung asked politely.

"Of course your highness." The maid bowed and left.

Wooyoung turned back to enter San's room and saw that the knight was already in his bathroom getting cleaned up for the day. With a frustrated huff, Wooyoung went to shower in his own bathroom.

・:*:・ 
《Smut Warning: It ends after the next set of '・:*:・'》

San looked down at his boner. I must be fucking insane. Over the prince?! How?! San groaned and willed it to go away. Not only was he hard over a royal family member, but that royal family member was a male.