XXIV

Wooyoung moaned softly and San pulled his hands away from the prince's shoulders

"Wooyoung."

"What?" Wooyoung turned to the knight in annoyance,"Why did you stop?"

"Just.. the sounds you were making.." San blushed.

"Oh." Wooyoung smirked at San,"Can you just continue?" He asked. The prince was laying down across San's legs and relaxing after dinner.

"Are you going to make those noises.. I might get har-"

San was cut off by someone knocking at the door.

"Hard?" Wooyoung asked with a giggle, getting out of San's lap and going to open the door.

"Stop laughing at me."

"Your highness." A maid spoke. "Your father has prepared a bridal gala for tomorrow evening."

"He what?!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"I was told to inform you that tomorrow evening, you will have to attend the gala." The maid repeated, feeling a bit fearful at the prince's raised voice.

"S-sorry for yelling. I understand." Wooyoung spoke, "Thank you." He bowed to the woman and shut the door.

"What happened?" San asked noticing the prince's mood had dropped immensely.

"My father is really going through with a gala for girls to attend so he can find me a bride." Wooyoung muttered.

"When is it?" San asked, opening his arms for the prince to join him on his bed again.

"Tomorrow evening." Wooyoung mumbled, crawling onto the bed and moving to sit in San's lap.

"Tomorrow?! There's no time for you to prepare.." San spoke and Wooyoung nodded sadly.

"I don't want to go.." Wooyoung whispered. "What if he actually tries getting me married? San I don't want to lose you." Wooyoung rested his head against San's chest. "I haven't felt this happy and stressed before." Wooyoung laughed sarcastically.

San ran his fingers through Wooyoung's hair. "I'm sure tomorrow will be fine.. It'll come and go quickly." San kissed Wooyoung's forehead.

・:*:・ 

The next morning came quicker than Wooyoung wanted it to. Breakfast was quick, as his father wanted him to quickly become suited. Immediately afterwards, his mother beckoned him into her room.

This can't be good.

Wooyoung carefully knocked on his mother's chamber door. "Mother? It's I, Wooyoung."

"Wooyoung? You may enter." His mother called for her son, permitting him to enter the bedroom.

The blond male gracefully walked towards his mother in her chamber. The woman was seated on her velvet chaise holding a book. "You know what day it is today, correct?"