XXXV

Ahhhh, hello~Omg college stuff is so spooky 🥺

Ahhhh, hello~
Omg college stuff is so spooky 🥺

Anyways~ Enjoy this chapter 😈😊
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Sh-she knows?" San asked,"Knows what Wooyoung?"

"About us." Wooyoung spoke. "That are together, and that we kiss."

San sat there in shock."B-But how-"

"She saw us kissing in the piano room."

San processed everything,"This is all my fault- If I hadn't asked you to play-"

"No San. We're in love with each other. What happens between us is not one sided. I wanted to kiss you too." Wooyoung started tearing up again.

"But Woo-"

"And thank you- thank you so much. I-I thought he was going to.. why would my Eomma.." Wooyoung held onto San's hand with shaky hands. "I hate her! I hate that woman!" Wooyoung sniffled.

San wrapped his arms around the prince. "Its okay baby.. I'm here now." San spoke softly. He was truthfully terrified, but he didn't want to make the prince any more scared than he already was.

"Wooyoungie.. let's collect ourselves first. How about we clean up and then talk about what we want to do next." The knight suggested.

Wooyoung wiped his eyes and nodded,"O-Okay.. Can you join me?"

"Of course love." San grabbed the prince's hand and together the two males entered the prince's bathroom. 

San did his best to calm the nervous prince while they showered together quickly.

・:*:・

"San.. I don't think I can do this anymore..:

San turned to the prince,"You want to break up?" San asked sadly. It hurt him, but if the prince wanted to break up, he was willing to do it.

"No San."

"What-"

"I don't want to be a prince." Wooyoung mumbled, sitting in the knight's bed. 

"You can't just-"

"I won't do it any longer San." Wooyoung spoke with finality.

"What are you talking about?" San asked as he dried his hair and put on a shirt.

"My moth- the Queen was going to allow someone to assault me San.. being in this castle.. it's not good for me.. I don't want to be here anymore San." Wooyoung whispered.

San kept his feelings to the "I thought you were passionate about becoming the next King-"

"But at what cost San? I don't want to lose you just because of the family I was born in. I love you. I'm in love with you. I don't want to marry some random woman and have you as some sort of "mistress" while I'm with her if that's what it takes to be king. I won't do it." Wooyoung murmured and laid down under the blanket.