XXXVI

good evening~ its sleepy honey hoursso this is not proofreadsorry 🥺😔

good evening~
its sleepy honey hours
so this is not proofread
sorry 🥺😔

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung pulled away from his hug with San to see his father's retreating back. Oh no.. oh fuck.

"S-San.." The prince stuttered, his face a pale color.

"What happened?" San asked in concern.

"I think.. I think we have to run away." Wooyoung stood up. "He'll really kill me."

"Wooyoung what are you talking-" San was cut off by the terrified prince.

"I am sure that my dad just saw us." Wooyoung spoke in a panicked voice. 

San's eyes widened. I'm a fucking idiotWhy would I do this in such a public space? It's not like the courtyard is closed off.. 

"Wooyoung.." San began. 

"San I'm so serious." The prince spoke.  "If we don't leave today.. I don't think we'll live." The male anxiously chewed on his lower lip.

San stood up, "A-Alright. Fine. We'll run away. We can leave tonight." San spoke and the two males made their way to the prince's bedroom so they could pack. 

With shaky hands the two males filled up their own bags with essentials and clothes. "I.. fuck- Okay I need to talk to Ming-"

"Sannie~" Mingi knocked on the door. 

"Mingi. Good you're here."

"So what's up-"

"Wooyoung and I are running away." San spoke quickly.

"Woah woah, slow down. What the hell happened?" Mingi asked in confusion.

"The Queen.. and the King know about us." San spoke slowly.

"Holy fuck- what do you need me to do?" The male asked, already willing to help.

San was unbelievably thankful for the knight. "You know that helping us could-"

"I'll risk it. What do you need help with?" Mingi interrupted.

"Since Wooyoung and I are leaving tonight, it'll be a bit difficult to see.. but.."

・:*:・

Wooyoung nervously zipped up his last bag. "Fuck." He mumbled. He wasn't sure when the King would act, but he knew it would be soon. The prince sat down on the bed with a huff. He wanted to cry. It's not fair. He thought to himself and wiped a few tears that trailed down his face.

Why the fuck do I have to put up with this shit? Is being in love so wrong? Just because I'm in love with a man, I have to be punished? Wooyoung sniffled and wiped his eyes again.