XVII

This damn app is more useless on a computer than it is on a phone >:(

Not proof read so watch out for tiny typos D:
!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung woke up early on his birthday with an excited smile on his face that slipped away quickly at the thought of the gala.

I don't know if I even want to go anymore.. Wooyoung frowned and turned to look at San's sleeping face. 

"Are you staring at me?" San mumbled, his arms around his boyfriend as they slept in the bed together.

"Maybe." Wooyoung murmured.

"Happy birthday Woo." San mumbled and squeezed Wooyoung tightly.

The prince squealed, "You're too strong!" Wooyoung giggled and San opened his eyes to see his boyfriend smiling up at him softly.

"I have to be. For you." San spoke and Wooyoung blushed.

"Oh be quiet. Who are you to smooth talk me when we just woke up?" Wooyoung covered his embarrassed face.

"I'm your boyfriend." San murmured and rolled the two of them over so he could lay down on Wooyoung.

"Get off of me! You fat butt!" Wooyoung exclaimed and San continued to lay there tiredly.

"I don't think I can." San mumbled and stayed there.

Wooyoung gave up and let out a huff at the weight of San. The two of them remained there for ten more minutes until there was a knock at the door.

"Damn.. we should've gotten up earlier so I could've washed up and kissed you." San muttered as he got off of his boyfriend and sat down on his bed.

"Yeah. You idiot." Wooyoung smacked the top of San's head lightly and went to open the door.

"Your highness." The maid bowed to the prince and was shocked when Wooyoung bowed back to her.

"Yes?" Wooyoung asked politely.

"Oh! Here are your clothes for the gala today. The King said you are free to do what you wish today, but you must be prepared to enter the gala at sunset."

Wooyoung took the clothing from her. "Alright, thankyou."

"O-oh! I-It was n-no problem." The maid stuttered and left.

"You scared her with your charm." San laughed and Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." The prince spoke and put his clothes on the dresser. 

"Go clean up so I can make out with you." San added.

"Why're you acting so tough? You know if I were the one saying that you would be a blushing mess." Wooyoung smirked and went into his bathroom.