XLXIX

Okay, let me preface this chapter by saying it's all smut AND there's some subspace praise kink involved

I honestly think it's cute but I won't tolerate any rude remarks >:(

I made San and Wooyoung a bit different compared to your usual couples and I'm honestly happy with it!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San sat down on their bed reading a book. Wooyoung had taken ages in the shower and San found himself getting bored. Wooyoung tied the robe around his waist properly and sat down in between San's legs with a shy smile.

"What?" San asked, putting his book down and looked down at Wooyoung curiously. 

"I'm just really happy.." Wooyoung leaned back against San's bare chest. The male had decided to just put on the pajama pants as usual.

The two of them were having their honeymoon in one of Wooyoung's beach houses. Two days have gone by and Wooyoung has never felt so relaxed.

"Can you massage me again?" Wooyoung asked, looking over his shoulder at San. The male looked into Wooyoung's eyes with confusion.

"Why do you insist that I do it? I'm not even good at giving massages." San laughed and Wooyoung pouted.

"I just like the way you do it." Wooyoung huffed, grabbing San's hands from beside him and intertwining his fingers.

"Aren't you tired?" San asked.

Wooyoung got up and turned to face San, crawling back towards him and sitting down in between San's legs again. "How could I possibly be tired right now San?"

"What are you talking about Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung groaned, "San we've been here for two nights and we still haven't done it!"

"Done what?" San asked.

Wooyoung crossed his arms,"Had sex."

San blushed. "Why didn't you say something earlier?"

Wooyoung shrugged. "I don't know.. but we can do it right now~" Wooyoung smirked, "Do you want to do it with me? I'll be really nice to you. Praise you the way you like it~" Wooyoung teased.

"Yes.." San spoke. "I want to do it." San murmured and Wooyoung shifted to be closer to him. 

"So cute." Wooyoung mumbled before leaning in and capturing San's lips in a soft kiss. 

San, unsure of what to do with his hands, grabbed the bedsheets in front of him nervously. Wooyoung pulled away from the kiss,"Sannie~ we've been together for over 3 years and you're still nervous~?" Wooyoung teased.

"Sorry.." San apologized with a soft frown. 

"Oh! Baby I'm not serious. Don't apologise! It just makes you cuter." Wooyoung spoke and moved to straddle his husband. "I promise."