XIX

Oh Em Gee test tomorrow 🚶🏾‍♀️late update bc I actually tried 2 study hehemanifest me luck 🥺😔

late update bc I actually tried 2 study hehe
manifest me luck 🥺😔

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung whimpered and sat up in bed suddenly. "No!"

San woke up quickly, going into defense mode before realizing it was his boyfriend who had been making all the noise.

"Youngie?" San asked in confusion. It was barely even sunrise and the prince was wide awake.

"San." The prince whispered before bursting out in tears. "I w-was scared." Wooyoung stuttered and San wrapped his arms around the crying male.

"Wanna talk about it?" San asked rubbing the shaking prince's back.

"No." Wooyoung murmured and buried his face in the knight's chest.

San pulled Wooyoung into his lap and ran his fingers through the prince's hair as the prince cried.

"You sure, love?" San asked again.

Wooyoung hiccuped before mumbling,"I had a dream that they got to you.."

"I'm right here love.. I'm not going anywhere." San whispered.

"I-It felt so real." Wooyoung mumbled and the knight felt his heart break. "I don't want to lose you." Wooyoung cried  softly.

San kissed the top of the male's head. "Do you want to stay up or try going back to sleep?"

"I-I will stay up." Wooyoung murmured tiredly.

"Okay love." San caressed the prince gently and gently rocked him side to side. "Do you want to take a bath together?" San asked.

Wooyoung pondered this for a moment before nodding.

・:*:・

《🍯's/N: Smut warning hehe it ends after the next '・:*:・' 》

The room was still dark as San got up with Wooyoung and walked with him to Wooyoung's bathroom.

The knight sat Wooyoung down on the bathroom counter and proceeded to light a few candles and lanterns in the bathroom.

Wooyoung watched as his boyfriend turned on the faucet and started adding flower petals and soaps to the warm water.

"Come tell me if it's warm enough." San spoke and Wooyoung went to touch the water before nodding.

"It's fine." The prince spoke.

The two males made sure the doors were locked before undressing together shyly.

Wooyoung looked away as San pulled down his pants. The prince stepped into the tub and San followed suit, sitting across from the male.

Wooyoung sat with his knees up to his chest as he stared at San. San sat with his legs crossed as he stared at Wooyoung.

His Royal Highness | Woosan | CompletedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara