XXIX

San woke up that morning holding the prince in his arms

San woke up that morning holding the prince in his arms. "Wooyoungie.." San murmured, kissing the prince's cheek, "You're so beautiful.." The knight whispered and Wooyoung woke up with a shy smile on his face.

The prince blushed and hugged San tighter, burying his face in San's chest. "Good morning." San spoke.

"Good morning." Wooyoung whispered. San ran his fingers through Wooyoung's hair and the prince hummed softly. After their intense talk the day before, the two felt somehow inseparable.

"San?" Someone knocked on the door somewhat urgently. The knight groaned and got out of his bed.

"Wooyoungie do you want to stay in my bed?"

"Mhm.. it smells like you." Wooyoung spoke softly, not even realizing the effect he had on the knight.

San blushed, "What do I smell like?"

Wooyoung shrugged,"I'm not sure.. but it's all warm and makes me comfortable."

San smiled shyly and went to open the door.

"All of the other girls that were sent home after the prince never returned to their houses." Mingi spoke urgently.

"What?!" San's smile dropped immediately as he listened to his friend speak.

"We haven't been able to determine where they've gone." Jongho added.

"Holy shit.." San muttered,"Do you know when they went missing or the route they were taking?" San asked, inviting the males into his room and going to grab a shirt to wear.

"We think-" Mingi entered the bedroom to see the prince laying on San's bed. "Oh- sorry for intruding." Mingi turned his back to the prince.

"This is so embarrassing." Wooyoung murmured and pulled up San's blanket. San laughed softly.

"Um.. can you guys look away so Wooyoung can go to his room?" San asked and the prince flushed a bright red.

"Oh, sure." Jongho spoke and the prince went back to his bedroom so he could change and put on less revealing clothing.

・:*:・

Wooyoung shut the door to his bathroom, and Jongho and Mingi opened their eyes. Mingi smirked at San, "What were you guys up to all night?"

"Ah.. nothing that you're thinking of." San frowned and Mingi's facial expression turned to a look of concern.

"What-"

"Just.. get on with it. What do you guys know?" San asked as he headed into his bathroom and started brushing his teeth.

"Oh! A few of the carriages we saw were near the borders of the kingdom.. but we couldnt find any traces of the girls or anything on the carriage.." Mingi spoke and San just absorbed this information.