XI

Double Update, this is part two!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung sat on San's bed drawing on a piece of paper. San and Wooyoung had been living in the castle together for over a month, and the two of them had formed a comfortable relationship with each other.

After the long interrogation session, Wooyoung's sisters decided they liked San, and San was extremely relieved to receive their approval. However, he still wasn't too sure about the Queen's opinion on him.

"What are you doing over there?" San asked as he put on his necklace and adjusted his armor over it.

"I'm just drawing." Wooyoung spoke, tilting his head to look at the image and deciding to fix it.

The two of them had just returned from breakfast, and Wooyoung decided he wanted to spend time invading his knight's personal space.

"What are you draw-" San was cut off by someone knocking Wooyoung's bedroom door. 

"Prince Wooyoung? Your father is requesting your presence downstairs in the main hallway. You have a guest." A feminine voice spoke from behind the door.

"A guest?" Wooyoung asked himself out loud, Is it Yunho? "San let's go." Wooyoung spoke and the knight followed the male to the grand hall of the castle.

"Appa?" Wooyoung asked 

"Wooyoung, I have someone for you to meet here." The King spoke and stepped aside to show a tall male. "This is Park Seonghwa. He's the son of Park Seonghyun, king of the Hei Kingdom." 

Wooyoung bowed and looked around for the male's father. 

"Oh, Seonghyun isn't here. But I figured it would be beneficial for you to meet someone of your status and befriend them." The King spoke. "Well now that that's cleared up, I have work to do. You may go to the courtyard and converse. I'll have maids bring you tea."

"A-Alright." Wooyoung spoke and bowed to his father. 

The King left and Seonghwa smirked.

"U-uh.. Hello.." Wooyoung spoke shyly. Why is meeting people for the first time so awkward? Wooyoung thought to himself tiredly.

"You know.. I heard that the crown prince was really attractive.. but seeing you with my own eyes.. that was clearly an understatement." Seonghwa spoke after looking the male up and down.

Wooyoung looked at Seonghwa in confusion before realizing what the male was implying. "O-Oh my." Wooyoung looked at the ground and blushed. "Well.. you're also very attractive."

Seonghwa smiled, "You're a shy one."

"I-I.. um.. Sorry?" Wooyoung apologized in confusion and San felt a sense of irritation wash over him. How annoying.. San thought to himself.