XX

Good evening guys, gals, and nonbinary pals hehealso idk if I have any male readers LOL✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

also idk if I have any male readers LOL
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"To the Park Kingdom?" Mingi asked, leaning against the wall in San's bedroom.

"Yeah. As Wooyoung's "punishment". And it's stupid." San responded angrily.

"Well, I'll go with you." Jongho chirped.

"Me too." Mingi spoke, looking down at the prince sadly.

"Thank you." San spoke and ran his fingers through the prince's hair. Wooyoung was curled into a ball in San's lap as the knight calmed him down.

The queen had said that Wooyoung wasn't able to have breakfast for his terrible behavior on his birthday. Wooyoung's only response was to cry.

And San, pissed as fuck, had given the prince his meal as well as consoled him.

So now, the tired prince was resting in San's arms, dazed and dehydrated from crying so much.

San didn't want to leave the prince alone, so he called for Mingi and Jongho by asking other knights to help find them.

"Woo, did you hear?" San murmured in the prince's ear and the prince nodded.

He'd never been in this much trouble before. And it felt terrible.

"We can leave tomorrow morning." San murmured and Wooyoung nodded again, his head against San's chest as San continued to rub his back.

Jongho just watched the two of them interact in utter shock. "S-San.. I thought.. it was one sided.."

Mingi looked at him in annoyance,"Obviously it isn't. But this is serious so you can't tell anyone about this at all."

"No I would never!" Jongho exclaimed, slightly intimidated by Mingi's expression.

"Can you guys help me pack?" San asked.

"Of course." Mingi spoke and wrapped an arm around Jongho's shoulder before dragging him out of the room. 

・:*:・ 

Jongho just looked down at the floor and processed everything he just saw. "S-So.. they're together?"

"Yes." Mingi muttered. 

"But.. the prince.."

"Listen. He can like whoever he wants. The only problem is when too many people find out. So let's keep this under wraps." Mingi spoke with irritation.

"Why are you mad at me?" Jongho asked.

"Because! It's so painfully obvious.. why did you even ask?"

"I didn't want to assume anything." Jongho muttered as they entered an equipment room.

"Well.. that makes sense I guess." Mingi spoke as he grabbed a royal tent off the wall.