XXXVII

Hi ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Hi ( ◜‿◝ )♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San turned to Wooyoung after securing the horse to a tree. The prince sat down in their tent tiredly and watched as San continued to cook food for the both of them.

"You doing alright?" San asked turning to face the male.

Wooyoung nodded."I'm doing fine." The prince rolled out his mat and waited for the knight to join him. It was already late into the evening of the next day. So they had to arrive at their destination by the next afternoon.

In six hours they would be able to arrive at Seonghwa's castle. It was a surprise visit, of course, but Wooyoung knew the male would help them.

"Tired?" San asked, handing Wooyoung a bowl of food he had just made using the portable stove.

"A little.. but aren't you more tired? You were riding a horse for ages.." Wooyoung asked.

"I doesn't bother me much, I just want you to be okay." San admitted and the prince blushed softly.

"I love you." Wooyoung murmured.

"I love you too." San spoke before beginning to eat his food.

Wooyoung was sure that the castle had started to suspect that he was gone. But he knew the King wouldn't send for him until the next day, which was why he and San needed to rest quickly and keep moving.

"Done already?" San asked the prince.

"Mhm." Wooyoung took his empty bowl to a nearby stream so he could clean it.

Somehow, being with San in the nature felt soothing, even if they weren't exactly in a soothing situation.

The prince used a bucket to get water from the stream before using it to wash his bowl. "Sannie, give me yours too." the prince spoke and the knight handed the male his bowl.

"Alright.. we can sleep for just a bit, and then get going." San spoke, packing up the tiny stove he had used and putting everything into the tent.

He fed the horse food as well before covering it with a blanket. "Good girl." He pet the horse gently.

Wooyoung returned with his wet dishes. "All done." He handed them to San who dried them off with a towel.

"Time for bed?" San asked and Wooyoung nodded.

・:*:・

San sat up in the tent quickly and looked over to see Wooyoung's sleeping figure beside him. He was scared that he had woken up late, but he realized that the sun hadn't even begun to rise yet. Alright.. let's move quickly.

The knight brushed his teeth and washed his face with a bit of clean water before putting their used items into the cart that was attached to the horse.