XLV

Ah

Ah. H e l l o (◕ᴗ◕✿)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San was practically going to lose it. He loved Wooyoung with all of his heart and couldn't bear to watch the male engage in such a battle. But it was because he loved Wooyoung so greatly that he wouldn't intervene.

As far as the King knew, this duel was going to be a simple battle. He had no clue that his son planned on murdering him.

"Wooyoung.. there's still time to backout-"

"San. Stop trying to convince me not to do this." Wooyoung spoke with frustration and turned to change into clothing for the proper duel. Wearing this attire, the only way for Wooyoung to properly kill his father would be a slash across the throat.

Even that would be difficult for him, as his father often trained with the soldiers.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just.. really concerned Wooyoung.." San frowned. He knew all of this would build up as a trauma that would constantly hurt the one he loved.

Wooyoung bit his lip and turned back to San. "I know.. I'm sorry.." Wooyoung grabbed San's hand,"I'll really be okay.. he has no intention of killing me." Wooyoung spoke and San avoided saying what he was thinking.

What if he finds out what you're planning on doing and ends up trying to kill you.. San frowned realizing that Wooyoung would not die. If anything, he would be the one to die, as he would be standing nearby and willing do take the hit for his boyfriend.

"I know.." San murmured and cupped the prince's face carefully. The knight stared at and admired his boyfriends flawless face. He knew Wooyoung was often self conscious because of the shape of his nose, but San found it to be one of the most attractive parts of the blond's face.

The knight leaned forward and shared a chaste kiss with Wooyoung, who responded by wrapping his arms around the knight's torso.

"I'll really be alright San." Wooyoung whispered and pulled away, realizing he had to get to the disciplinary area.

"..Okay.." San equipped his helmet and walked cautiously behind the prince, knowing that if he stood too close, it would cause suspicion to arise.

・:*:・

Trigger Warning: Death.》

As they approached the area, they could see that a crowd had already begun to form in confusion. Of course, my father would try to get everyone to see my embarrassment.. Wooyoung thought to himself as he walked towards the front of the crowd.

San on the other hand situated himself near the prince on the sidelines, acting as a regular guard who had the intentions of protecting the king.

"So. You've actually decided to go through with this? I thought you would run away with another knight."