I

Hello~ Welcome to my new book His Royal Highness 🤺 hehe

Ships:

Woosan
SeongJoong
Yungi
JongSang

There will be featured characters from other groups just because but they will NOT be villains because I don't want to paint them as bad guys

Warnings:
There will be smut.
Instances of sexual assault.
And violence.

I will of course put trigger warnings in the beginning of those chapters should you choose to read anyways~

If you're new to my books, just know that sometimes I put gifs in the beginning just because~

Sometimes they relate and sometimes they don't 😼 so keep an eye out!

I USE THE NAME WOOJIN IN THE BOOK BUT I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PREVIOUS MEMBER OF STRAYKIDS. ANYONE WHO BRINGS HIM UP GETS BLOCKED I DON'T CARE. I AM SO DONE WITH THAT MAN
IT'S ALMOST LAUGHABLE. AND THE FIGHTING COMMENTS ARE ANNOYING SO STOP.

Alright let's go!

・:*:・Eighteen Years Ago・:*:・

"The prince has been born!" A messenger exclaimed to the townspeople who were waiting with anticipation in the courtyard.

The crowd that had gathered outside the castle erupted into cheers. For ages, the kingdom of Aurora had been without a prince, as the King and Queen had only given birth to girls.

And that was only after multiple failed pregnancies. With each failure, the King would console his wife and tell her that they could just try again.

But finally.

Finally.

A prince was born.

Since Jung Wooyoung was the first born prince of the royal Jung family, the King decided he would pass his crown down to the male when he was of age to marry.

He never had the intention of making either of his daughters Queen.

The Queen, Jung Nari, looked down at her son then up at the king. "Well? He is beautiful, is he not?" She asked softly, her voice clearly strained since she had been yelling immensely during the birthing process.

The King looked at the sleeping boy and admired his features. "Yes." He caressed the sleeping child's face softly with a gentle smile. "Jung Wooyoung.. he has a perfect name."

The Queen frowned. The King had never made a face like that before. Never while looking at her or her daughters.

"I'm tired." The queen spoke and immediately two nurses approached her to take the newborn baby out of her hands.