XXVI

This one is a bit sad

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung woke up the next morning in his own bed. Throughout the night he didn't have a nightmare, so even though he was cold, he forced himself to sleep on his own.

Even though he missed San, he was too stubborn to actually talk to the male himself about how he had been feeling recently. Especially when it came to talking about finding a bride.

With a sigh, the prince got out of bed and went to see if San had woken up as well. He looked into San's room to see the knight putting on his castle armor. I should probably get ready as well. Wooyoung thought as he went to get ready for the day.

Wooyoung sat in front of his vanity and styled his hair tiredly. Why do I feel so drained? He thought to himself as he brushed his blond hair once more. He put the brush down and stared at his reflection.

"Your highness?" A masculine voice spoke as there was a knock on the door.

Wooyoung groaned internally and opened the door,"Yes?" He asked, looking at a maid.

"Your father wants you to meet your fiance." The servant spoke and Wooyoung's eyes widened.

"M-My fiance? Aren't we to court first?" Wooyoung asked in confusion.

The servant shrugged. "I'm not quite sure. You should ask your father." The servant bowed and left the prince behind.

Wooyoung frowned and turned to see San standing in the room with his arms crossed.

"I-um.. we need to head to breakfast." Wooyoung murmured.

So now he can talk to me? San grimaced and followed the prince to get breakfast.

The two males entered the room and immediately froze. In a chair next to Wooyoung's usual spot was one of the princesses from before.

San fought back a frown. The touchy one..and she's sitting in my usual chair. The girl got up and bowed to Wooyoung.

"So Wooyoung, this is your fiance, Na Areum." The girl smiled and Wooyoung smiled back at her before awkwardly taking his spot next to the girl. Jieun and Sieun stared at the girl with curiosity. I guess she's.. pretty..

Yeona looked at San with concern. This has to hurt.. She grimaced and turned to look at Wooyoung who was playing off his previous surprise and acting like Areum's presence was usual.

San frowned and sat at the chair across from the prince.

For some reason breakfast went by agonizingly slow, and San had to watch the two of them converse.

"Wooyoung." The King called for his son and Wooyoung almost rejoiced because his conversation with Areum was cut short.

"Yes Appa?"