LII - Extra

Subspace Smut :0✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Subspace Smut :0
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung walked beside San through the town excitedly. "This is where most of us gathered to play." He gestured to a dirt patch where a bunch of kids were currently playing with marbles.

"Awe~ Did you play with Mingi here?" Wooyoung asked.

"Sometimes. Other times we played at his house because our mothers were friends."

"Wait! That means Mingi's house is nearby?" Wooyoung asked.

San nodded,"But we can see him after I finish the town tour."

"Okay~" He swung his and San's hands playfully,"I want to try snacks too."

"This way." San took Wooyoung to the vendors and asked for rice cakes. He paid the vendor generously and held the bowl for Wooyoung.

"Ohh~ this looks so good San." Wooyoung looked down at the food, "Feed it to me." He smiled.

San rolled his eyes before doing as his husband requested."Careful it's a bit hot."

The two of them continued their walk, with San pointing out his favorite spots and shops he used to visit often and Wooyoung marveling over everything excitedly.

"San you should show me the path you took to get to our special spot too."

"Should we have lunch there?" He asked.

"Yes. And then we can go back to get Kijung."

"Then let's stop by some shops to get everything." San spoke, taking his husband into some of the stores they had passed before to get a nice blanket and a basket.

"What should we eat then?" Wooyoung asked.

"Hm.. just a light lunch?" San suggested, carrying the basket for the two of them while Wooyoung held the blanket.

"Yes."

The two stopped by a cafe and got sandwiches and dessert,"Do you think wine is too much?"Wooyoung asked.

"Nah. Besides I miss drinking a bit. Let's get some water too though." San and Wooyoung began walking toward their special place.

"I like how close you have always been to me." Wooyoung spoke as they entered the forest and set up their lunch together.

San smiled,"It's like we were meant to meet."

"Shush!" Wooyoung sat down on the blanket with San and the two enjoyed their meal together. "It's been so long since we had peace and quiet." Wooyoung spoke softly, sipping his wine.

San nodded,"But I also miss Kijung's babbling."

"Me too." Wooyoung had a pink flush on his cheeks from the alcohol. "Berry."