II

Comment comment comment!!🤺🤺🤺🤴🤴🤴

🤺🤺🤺🤴🤴🤴

if you see this ur legally obligated to vote🕴🏾
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

《Trigger Warning: Death》

Choi Sooah met Han Sanghoon at age of eighteen while she was running from a group of four men.

"What's going on here?" the merchant asked, looking down at Sooah who was trying to hide under a table in his sta. She jumped when she realized that she wasn't alone and cowered in fear.

"I do not wish to be used as if I worked in a brothel." Sooah whispered and held her knees to her chest, "Please do not tell them I am here."

"A brothel?!" Sanghoon exclaimed.

"Please sir." She looked up at him with teary eyes and dirt stained cheeks.

"Sir? I hardly doubt I'm much older than you." Sanghoon spoke and crouched in front of the girl. "How would you like me to help you?"

"You'll help me?"

"Why, of course! My mother taught me to always help when I can." Sanghoon smiled softly and Sooah was taken aback by his dimples.

"Can you tell them that you are courting me?" Sooah asked softly.

"Surely I am not someone up to your standard for courting." Sanghoon chuckled and stood up to do as she asked. "Come with me." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. 

"I believe I am the one who is not up to your standard." Sooah murmured as the man called out to the group of men.

"Who are you looking for?" Sanghoon asked.

"My wife!" One of the men spoke with a sly smile. It was clear what he was missing a tooth.

"Surely, you're not talking about my wife." Sanghoon glared at the group of men who clearly weren't anticipating Sanghoon's words.

"Your wife?" The man with the missing tooth asked.

"This woman." Sanghoon answered, wrapping an arm around Sooah's shoulder with a smirk.

"Damn it!" The man turned around and his group followed him angrily.

"Thank you.. Thank you so much.." Soo-ah murmured before frowning.

"I hate that I need to depend on someone to be safe." Sooah teared up and a few tears fell down her face.

Sanghoon frowned. "I'm sorry."

"It is not your fault.." Sooah sniffed.

"Um.." Sanghoon looked away before opening his arms, "I-If you want.. not that you have to-"