XXXVIII

These wind chimes are really pretty ❤️✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Seonghwa returned to the couple's bedroom holding a piece of paper.

"What's that?" Wooyoung asked.

"The warrant for San's arrest. You've been here for a few days, and now your disappearance is all over your kingdom.. somehow the flyers made their way into mine."

Seonghwa handed the knight the piece of paper.

"Ah.. of course they would spin the story so it looks like I've kidnapped the prince."

San grabbed Wooyoung's hand,"But we know the truth." The knight finished and handed the paper to the prince.

"Out of all the portraits they chose to print... This doesn't capture either of our good angles San." Wooyoung whined.

"Well it's fine. It'll make it harder for regular people to recognize us I guess." San murmured and intertwined their fingers.

"Oh by the way, how long are you guys planning on staying?" Seonghwa asked curiously.

"Ah- do you need us to leave?" Wooyoung asked sadly and Seonghwa melted at his cute face. Everyone was weak to Wooyoung's pouts.

"No not at all! I was just wondering. I think I can be the one helping to bring you guys necessities.. I don't really trust some of my maids and staff." Seonghwa responded.

"Oh. Alright. Thank you Seonghwa." Wooyoung smiled softly.

"It's nothing." The male smiled at the two of them before leaving and bumping into Hongjoong.

"What are you doing here?"  Seonghwa asked nervously.

"Who's in there?" Hongjoong tried looking over Seonghwa's shoulder.

"No one." Seonghwa lied terribly.

".. Is there a man in there?" Hongjoong asked, pretending he wasn't curious or bothered in the slightest.

"No." Seonghwa looked away. Technically this wasn't a lie. There wasn't a man there were two men.

"Hey.." Hongjoong frowned,"Are you cheating on me?"

"What?! No!" Seonghwa exclaimed.

Hongjoong didn't say anything.

"I love you so much.. .I'd never cheat on you.." Seonghwa spoke and grabbed Hongjoong's hand. Hongjoong still didn't respond and the prince sighed. "If I tell you.. you'll keep it secret right? I trust you so much.."

"Who would I tell anyways?" All the other servants hate me because you treat me so well. Hongjoong frowned.

He had to admit, it was pretty lonely when Seonghwa wasn't around. He had no other friends to talk to, and the other servants.. while not particularly violent, were very obvious with their distaste for him.