XL

There's literally 10 chapters left by the way✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Give our daughters..? To that man in the Elzra Kingom?! Is Jaegeun fucking insane? The Queen thought to herself as she made her way to her work office. That man is in his seventies.. what does he want our daughters for? Nari pushed open the door to her own personal office and sat down in her chair.

Tiredly she rubbed at the temples of her forehead. I don't doubt he would try to do something without me knowing.. but I won't let that happen.

It had been a week since the male even suggested the idea, but the Queen would not even attempt to agree with the thought.

"Your majesty?" A servant knocked on the door.

"Yes?" The woman asked in annoyance.

"The King requested that I hand you this.." The servant placed the card in front of the woman and the woman took one glance at it before storming out of the room.

Nari pushed the door open to the King's office and stood angrily in front of Jaegeun before slamming the card into onto the table,"Jung Jaegeun. What am I looking at?"

"The wedding invitation for Yeona and Do Heejoon." The King spoke with disinterest looking down at the papers in front of him.

"I said no to the marriage!" Nari yelled.

"I wasn't telling you to get your input. I was just telling you about what I planned on doing. It's for the benefit of our kingdom." The King spoke calmly.

"Jaegeun! I won't allow it-"

The King stood up angrily,"I am not asking for your permission Nari. Do not forget who is the actual descendant of the late Jaehan Jung."

Nari stopped talking and froze,"Fine." The woman left the room angrily, slamming the door behind her.

The King rolled his eyes after the woman left the room.

・:*:・

Yeona sat on her bed looking down at her stomach. It has been another week and I've still received no period..

She sighed and got up to leave the room. Maybe I'll just talk to Jieun and Sieu-

Yeona was taken out of her thoughts by a knocking on the door.

"..Hello?" Yeona opened the door to see a servant standing in front of her. "Um.. good afternoon." Yeona murmured.

The servant attempted to hide her frown at the condition of the princess. Yeona had bags under her eyes and she hadn't attempted to style her hair nor dress up formally.

"Your highness.. the King has requested that I have you properly cleaned up to meet someone."

"M-meet someone?" Yeona's eyes widened in fear, Is it Yoonjae? "Wh-who is it?"