XV

San woke up first the next morning and carefully made his way back to his own bedroom

San woke up first the next morning and carefully made his way back to his own bedroom. He enjoyed cuddling the prince but he didn't want to risk accidentally getting caught by a maid walking in.

The maids usually never entered San's room, so when they slept on San's bed, the maids assumed Wooyoung was in the bathroom.

San sighed and started to change his clothes as well as get ready for the day when he was interrupted by Wooyoung standing in the doorframe hugging a pillow.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Wooyoung asked sadly.

"I.. um.. you looked really tired." San murmured, looking at the prince's cute blond bedhead as well as the silk blue pajama shirt slipping off his shoulder.

"Oh." Wooyoung dropped the pillow and approached the knight before hugging him from behind.

"Your highne-"

"Why do you still call me your highness? Just call me Woo.. like you did that last time."

San blushed at the memory of that morning,"I.. I wasn't supposed to have said that."

"But I like when you say it.. it makes.my stomach all fluttery." Wooyoung spoke and San felt his jaw drop at in surprise.

"Fluttery?" San asked.

"Yeah. Makes me all warm." Wooyoung mumbled and San turned around so that Wooyoung was hugging him in the front.

"Prince Wooyoung."

"What?"

"Do you .. um.. like me?"

"Of course I do." The prince looked at San quizzicaly. "If I didn't I would have asked for another knight! Duh."

.. He doesn't even know what he's feeling
.. San thought to himself.

"Okay. Yeah I was um.. just curious." San spoke and stepped out of Wooyoung's arms.

"What?" Wooyoung asked.

"Nothing."

"San you did this yesterday too, just tell me." Wooyoung whined.

"Your highness.."

"Why won't you just say it?!" Wooyoung glared.

"Because Wooyoung. It will literally change everything."

Wooyoung just glared at the male before leaving the room to get dressed and wash up for the morning.

San just sighed and sat on his bed, waiting for the prince to finish changing his clothes.

"Your highnes-"

"Let's just go eat." Wooyoung spoke angrily and waited for San to accompany him to breakfast.

San frowned and followed the prince down to the dining hall. He could tell by the looks on Jieun and Sieun's faces that Yoonjae was a good guy.

Jieun shared a look with Sieun when she noticed the prince's face. Sieun shrugged in confusion and Yeona wasn't paying attention, instead she was day dreaming about Yoonjae.