XVI

Hello to all of you beautiful readers~ I hope you're having an amazing day ❤️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung laid on his back and stared up at his ceiling in shock. ..I kissed my knight.. I kissed San.. San and I are courting.. He looked to the side and sure enough, San was laying beside him. His lips are swollen... Wooyoung blushed and kept staring at the male.

..Does this make me.. a homosexual? Wooyoung thought in confusion and played with San's dark brown hair.

"What are you doing?" San asked, eyes barely open as he looked at Wooyoung.

"U-um.. n-nothing." Wooyoung tried escaping San's arms but San wouldn't let him go.

"What's this all of a sudden? You always go out of your way to cuddle me and now you're trying to leave?" San asked with a subtle smirk.

"Are you teasing me?" Wooyoung asked, looking into San's eyes.

"Mmm.. no. I would never tease the crown prince." San smiled and Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Let me go." Wooyoung squirmed in the Knight's strong arms.

"Ah. Sorry, I can't." San responded, holding Wooyoung tighter.

"Ack! You're squeezing me!" Wooyoung exclaimed, prying at San's hands.

"Fine, fine." San let the prince go and Wooyoung sat up on the bed.

"Well?" San asked.

Wooyoung shook his head,"I'm brushing my teeth first. That's gross." Wooyoung spoke with a subtle smile causing San to groan.

"Fine." San got out of bed and quickly went to brush his teeth. The prince laughed and went to his own room so he could brush his teeth as well.

"Now?" San asked, standing in front of the prince fully dressed.

Wooyoung wrapped his arms around the knight's neck and looked into his eyes with a soft smile. Fuck. San felt butterflies in his stomach flutter.

San leaned in and the two of them closed their eyes.

"Your highness?" A maid knocked on the door and the two of them separated quickly.

Wooyoung placed a hand over his heart and attempted to calm himself. "Y-yes?" The flustered prince asked, opening the door.

"Your gala is in two weeks. We need to have you fitted properly. The King has stated that you are to go into town and pick the fabric you want as well as receive measurements."

Wooyoung clasped his hands with excitement,"Oh! Alright!" He closed the door and turned around to look San,"Did you hear? We're going into town!"

San nodded and approached the male. "But we were in the middle of something Wooyoung." San placed his hands on Wooyoung's hips.