X

Hello loves~ I was thinking of doing a double update later today 🤺

Hello loves~
I was thinking of doing a double update later today 🤺

So make sure to comment and vote 💕
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung and San walked back to Wooyoung's room, satisfied with dinner. "Ah.. I'm going to look in my room and see the set up.. I'll be back shortly your highness."

"Oh alright." Wooyoung spoke and sat down on his bed waiting patiently for the male to return.

San opened the door that lead to his room and saw his items neatly on his new bed. Oh.. I guess that's cover- wait. San looked through the clothes nervously. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

He looked around for a moment in a panic until he found it. "Oh thank the lord." San sighed, holding his necklace in his hand. It was one thing, among the few things he had, that he couldn't bare to lose.

Not with the value it held. Even if he couldn't remember what the value was.

"San? Are you alright?" Wooyoung asked softly from his room. He had heard the male frantically moving things around.

"Oh! Yes. Yes don't worry. You can come in if you wish." San spoke after putting his necklace in a secure place on his desk.

"Oh okay!" Wooyoung peered into the room. "I've actually never been in here." Wooyoung spoke as he looked around the room.

"Really?" San asked, curiously watching the prince.

"Yeah." Wooyoung admitted, "I always saw the door when I was younger, but I was a bit too scared to actually enter." The prince shrugged and San chuckled.

"Scared of what? Ghosts and creepy crawlies?" San teased and Wooyoung blushed.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me."

"Sorry your highness." San apologized while smiling.

Wooyoung huffed and crossed his arms. "Whatever. I am going to sleep." Wooyoung spoke and San nodded.

"Should I leave my door open?" San asked the prince.

"Hm.. I think so. I'm sure my father would prefer that." Wooyoung spoke over his shoulder as he left the room and went to shower.

San sat down on his bed with a sigh until he heard something crinkle underneath him. He stood up quickly and saw a piece of paper.

What the fuck-

Sannie~
Jongho and I heard the good news!
We're happy for you !
Do tell us what the prince is like
and also tell us about the castle >:)