XXVIII

Double Update2 of 2✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Double Update
2 of 2
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San woke up the next morning before the prince. Just by watching the prince snore peacefully, San could tell that, the prince had slept in much longer than in the past few days.

San pulled the prince closer to him, and watched as the sleeping male subconsciously laid his head on top of San's chest. The knight rubbed the sleeping prince's back carefully. My pretty boyfriend.. San thought as he kissed Wooyoung's forehead.

San looked out the window to see that it was almost noon. With a sigh, the knight carefully slipped out of Wooyoung's hold and went to call for a maid to make the prince's favorite meals for brunch.

When San returned to his room, the prince was seated there holding San's pillow while shaking.

"Wooyoungie?"

Wooyoung looked up at the knight with tears in his eyes.

The knight didn't speak as he sat down next to the prince on the bed. Wooyoung released the pillow and moved to hug San wordlessly. San frowned,"Will you please talk to me?" The knight asked, feeling nervous.

Wooyoung wiped his eyes. "I-I.." Wooyoung looked down at his hands feeling ashamed of himself.

San cupped the prince's face,"How about we eat together first.. and you can tell me about it after."

"Please don't get mad at me." Wooyoung murmured.

"I won't I promise." San spoke, holding the prince close and feeling concern course through his body. What would I get mad at him for..?

San and Wooyoung ate breakfast together on the prince's couch window seat. San watched the prince struggle to finish anything.

He sighed and the moment the two of them finished eating, San had a maid clear their plates.

・:*:・

San finally sat down next to Wooyoung and turned to look at the male. "Can you tell me now?" San asked, biting his lower lip because of how concerned he was.

"Okay.." Wooyoung took a deep breath. "B-before.. I was a bit angry.. because every time we talked about me meeting with the potential suitors.. you didn't even seem to care." Wooyoung frowned. "It was like you were encouraging me to get with them.. and just put up with everything."

The prince looked up sadly and met the knights eyes. "I thought you wanted us to be together as a couple. Why did you tell me that?"

"Fuck.. Woo I'm so sorry." The knight apologized,"You know.. we just started dating.. and I've never dated a prince before.. and I'm sure you haven't dated a knight either.. I just didn't know what to tell you.. I didn't mean to seem like I didn't care. I thought you wanted words of encouragement and motivation.."