Chapter 14 : May 1st

Season 1  :  Chapter 14

"Hey did you get any Private Points?"

"Nope. I didn't get any!!! What about you guys?! "

"Zero over here as well dude."

"Did the school forget about giving us the points?"

"Chill out. There must be some malfunctions because of which I guess the points are delayed."

"But I used all my points!! How can I go through this day without a single point?"

"Don't worry about that Karuizawa-san. I can lend you 1000 points to get through today."

"Although it isn't much, I still appreciate it a lot, Matsushita-san."

After listening to all the commotion going through the class, The Masterpiece of The White Room mentally laughed at the situation.

'Looks like we still have some optimists here thinking that it's a malfunction. Well, I'm hoping to see your reaction after Sensei announces the twist.'

"As I thought."

Ayanokouji's train of thought was interrupted when his black haired friend gave him an incredulous look.

"What?"

"You really are a sadist. Although you are not wearing any expression on your face, your usually dull  eyes are glistening with amusement.You are really enjoying the situation, aren't you?"

Horikita opened her notebook and her pencil box before glancing at her seatmate, whose amused stare was then directed towards her.

Sitting next to Ayanokouji for a whole month, Horikita came to realise some aliases or forms of her friend.

The first is his Seriouskouji version. It's the version of Ayanokouji which always gets the stuff done as soon as possible. When he is serious, he never gets distracted. It's as if his mind runs on autopilot.

His second form was his Lazykouji version.This version of Ayanokouji likes to do nothing and just sit on his ass admiring the beauty of the environment and the atmosphere like an old man.

His third version was Teasingkouji. Even though his tone remained the same, this version of Ayanokouji's only mission is to tease Horikita to get any sorts of reaction.

And right now, it's the third and most dreaded version of Ayanokouji sitting beside her. 

"Well first of all your comment over my eyes were unnecessary and rude Horikita. I thought of you as my friend but this is how you treat me? Was our relationship only created based on these feeble bonds?"

Ayanokouji intentionally said the last sentence in a louder voice, causing some of the students to look back in their direction. Horikita immediately bit her lips in embarrassment as she started glaring at Ayanokouji for a second. Then as if her mind clicked, she stopped her glaring at her brown haired seatmate and composed herself.