✨ 35 ✨

MAYA

I was woken up by the alarm clock on my phone at eight am Saturday morning. I'd set it to be waking me at the top of every hour after Elijah and I had been discharged so I could check up on him. I shut down the annoying alarm before it woke Elijah and turned to face him. He was lying on his back, one of his hands under my pillow and the other one on his chest. I wasn't going to wake him again like I'd been doing all night since he was past the danger zone so I just sat there watching his chest rise and fall rhythmically.

He was sleeping peacefully, his long red hair falling over his face covering his eyes. I pushed the locks away to uncover his face revealing all his glorious beauty to me. The bandage on his forehead didn't mar his looks even a little bit.

I felt at peace being able to touch him and hear him breath especially when I thought I'd lost him. Elijah was everything to me so the minute his life had been put in danger and he had been knocked out I had panicked and passed out. There was more to the fainting other than the panic but that had been the start of it. I couldn't have stayed alert even if I wanted to.

The only reason my aunt had agreed to Elijah and I having a sleep over is because she knew with our history, I would not have survived the night being away far from him. Elijah was my world, my life began and ended with him and I had no idea what I would do without him.

I ran my fingers through his hair and he stirred but didn't wake up. He turned so that the hand that had been on his chest curled around me. He pulled me closer to him burying his face in my chest. He probably wasn't asleep anymore and knew what he was doing but I let him have his moment. Our legs were tangled together under the sheets so there was no way for me to move without waking him fully.

I could feel his bare legs rubbing against my own causing jolts of pleasure to encompass my whole being. Elijah had no idea but he had a huge effect on me. I run my fingers through his hair making him moan, the vibrations making my lady bits tingle. A shiver ran through me when he buried his face further into my chest so that he was now at level with my cleavage.

I was wearing one of his t-shirts that was so huge it fit on me like a dress falling off over one shoulder leaving it exposed. It had ridden up, bunching up at my waist so that the only fabric between Elijah and I were my panties and his boxers.

I tried moving away and detaching myself from him but he only held me firmer.

"Stop moving."He scolded, his voice deep and laden with sleep when I tried to pry his arms off me unsuccessfully.

"I've got to pee."I replied.

"No you don't."He argued.

"And how would you know that?"I challenged.

"Because you got up an hour ago to go."He replied sounding very sure of himself.

He was right but he didn't need to know that. I just wanted to escape to the bathroom for a few minutes so I could get some time to myself.

Elijah lifted his head from my chest and looked up at me so that our faces were only a few inches apart.

"Good morning bug."He rumbled his voice filled with sleep.

"Morning Eli, how are you feeling?"I asked caressing his face.

"Happy."He grinned kissing my chin.

"I'm happy too and relieved that you're okay."I added matching his mood.

"You're not getting rid of me that easy and besides that's not the first time I've been knocked out. Jessica has done much worse to me."He replied.

"You're not making me feel any better."I scolded him.