✨ 47 ✨

ELIJAH

Maya turned around in her sleep and snuggled back into my chest. She was naked as was I and all her turning was making me excited. I didn't want to wake her because she was sleeping so peacefully but we needed to leave the tent. It was already three in the morning and I'd already let her sleep for a couple of hours but we had to move to my room. I didn't want dawn to find us still outside or worse any of my family members. It's already bad enough they all knew what we had been up to for the night because of my mom. She just couldn't keep it to herself. I even got the sex talk again for the second time in my life. I didn't blame her though, I knew she only wanted Maya and I to be safe and I had made sure that we were.

Maya rubbed her nose against my chest once more and I knew that meant that it was itchy probably due to the cold. I needed to get her out of the tent and fast before we both fell sick.

"Bug."I whispered softly.

I gently shook her awake and her eyes fluttered open. She smiled when she saw me and blushed after realizing we were both naked under the thin blanket.

"We need to get up."I informed her.

"No."She grumbled burying her face back into my chest.

"Yes, it's getting colder."I argued but she completely ignored me.

I wasn't enjoying interrupting her sleep in the first place so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I carefully pried her off me and set her down on the pillows. I put on my boxers and a pair of socks before leaning over and picking Maya up into my arms bridal style.

"What are you doing?"Maya mumbled sleepily tightening her hold on my shoulders.

"Taking you inside."I replied.

"Okay."She said snuggling into my neck.

I got up with her in my arms and left the tent. She was fully covered by the blanket so I didn't have to worry about her being exposed and besides there as no one home. It was a hustle unlocking all the doors with her in my arms but I managed.

When I got into my room I set her down on the bed and left her for a few seconds to grab her something to wear from my closet. Most of my clothes were too big for her so I just dressed her in a simple tshirt then got into bed with her. Maya was drifting in and out of sleep the whole time but it felt good being able to take care of her.

"Goodnight bug. I love you."I confessed as I kissed her hair and held her closer to me.

"I love you more."She answered her voice muffled.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep too since I was exhausted from the activities of earlier that evening.

I woke up a few hours later with Maya lying next to me on her stomach, one of her hands on my chest. I'd realized that even if we weren't glued to each other cuddling, Maya always made sure there was some physical contact between us.

It was already light out so I realized that we had been sleeping for a couple of hours. I was feeling hungry and needed to pee so I slowly pulled Maya's hand from my chest so I could get up. I put my pillow under her hand and she snuggled into it pulling it closer to her. I kissed her forehead and got out of bed. After relieving myself, washing my face end brushing my teeth, I pulled on a pair of pants and left my room.

My mom was in the kitchen having breakfast still in her scrubs so I assumed she had just gotten in.

"Good morning mom."I greeted cheerfully kissing her cheek.

"Morning hun."She replied giving me a knowing look.

"What?"I asked getting some milk from the fridge to make Maya some tea.