Chapter 4

Chapter 4 CH.04

    Their competition this time was originally just a temporary agreement that the two sides did not like each other's eyes.

    The other classes were strange, except for the Rockets class, there were a few people in their parallel classes, and they were indeed a little arrogant, just ignore them.

    Someone said the true meaning:

    "You forgot who is in Class 9, Ice God! Can you allow such an arrogant existence?"

    "What is this called, one mountain cannot tolerate two tigers unless—"

    "One A, One O?" The

    more everyone thought about it, the more For such a thing, the forum also opened a red and blue vote.

    The support rate fluctuates from left to right, and it seems that the mood of the people who eat melons is like riding a roller coaster.

    If I saw the group of young masters starting to do the questions at first, I would think that they were cramming, and the mood of the ninth class was relatively relaxed.

    But then the math teacher left an after-school problem, and only a few students in the class solved it, while the other party actually solved it even Liu Qimai, they realized the seriousness of the matter.

    The horse stumbled.

    They may have underestimated the enemy.

    Jiang Yifan pulled another group of nine and two, and brought in all the classmates except the young masters:

    [Comrades in arms, we seem, suspected, probably fooled by them! ]

    [Pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger is sinister and insidious. ]

    [The face of the future capitalist is exposed, and he learns to speak out at a young age! ]

    [Thinking about it now, they did say several times that the results can crush us. ]

    [I thought they were swollen and fat. ]

    [It turns out that the clown is actually myself. ]     It was nothing to lose, but Liu Qimai knelt down and sang conquest, and asked them to sing in front of all teachers and students.     If Qiankun really becomes a scumbag and listens to the slanderous words of the traitor, won't they lose face?

    Anxiety is contagious, and seeing the monthly exam in the afternoon, they felt a high pressure hang over their heads.

    Shen Jin was woken up by the constantly vibrating sound, the phone was placed on the table, and it had been ringing since just now.

    I feel more and more tired these days, and my stomach still has a faint throbbing pain, which may be due to drinking too much coffee. He took out a bottle of Omega's exclusive pain reliever pills, the words on the bottle had been torn off, and it was impossible to tell which gender took it.

    He swallowed a heart-shaped pink pill, and when he took the water, he felt his eyes fall on him and stopped.

    Qiankun's eyes turned on the blank medicine bottle, and then looked away as if nothing had happened.

    Qiankun has a pair of Danfeng eyes, under the eyelids are fine long eyelashes, the tail is slightly raised, and when he smiles, there is a bit of a demon, like countless small hooks.

    Shen Jin's expression collapsed, and he felt a little guilty at that glance.

    I almost choked when I was drinking water too fast.