Chapter 73

Chapter 73 CH.73

    Shen Jin later realized that what he said was too tempting.

    The eyes of the same table circled around him, then he slowly retracted it, and lay down on the table to rest.

    Shen Jin quickly looked away, but met Luo Ying's gaze.

    Luo Ying was caught, turned her head like a rabbit, then lowered her head and tapped on her phone, as if reporting something.

    Since morning, Luo Ying has always looked back at their row.

    Ask her what's the matter, and she doesn't say anything mysteriously, and she observes them with big eyes.

    At this time, Jiang Yifan ran to the podium, mobilized everyone to stay in the evening self-study as much as possible, and corrected the questions in the previous mid-term exam to consolidate their knowledge points.

    He finally shouted to the two big guys in the back row: "Brother Kun, Brother Jin, you can't be without the two of you at this time!! Save the children!"

    "Without you, it's really impossible! Our learning efficiency No way."

    "Yes, Brother Jin, when you look at me, I immediately wake up!"

    "Brother Jin's eyes have a peculiar effect, cooling and relieving the heat!"

    "Isn't it autumn now?"

    "Almost , that's what it means, don't worry about the details."

    Shen Jin: "..."

    "Then why are you calling me?" Qiankun raised his head helplessly.

    "Brother Kun, have you forgotten the title of your first-year-old boss? I asked you to come this time, just to tell you that you may not be the first next time! You have to cherish the opportunity to crush us after you reach the top. "

    Brother Jin can catch up with you at any time, and the total score is only 2 points away, so it's a little bit of a sense of crisis!"

    "Xiao Xiaoxiao doesn't care about our brother Kun at all, okay?"

    "Brother Jin, come on, surpass Kun. Brother is not a dream!"

    Although the original ninth class and the transfer students have reached a reconciliation, they still occasionally say a few words.

    Shen Jin was planning to participate in the evening self-study, and he had no objection. Qiankun glanced at the same table and nodded immediately.

    There was still lively chatting in the classroom, but Shen Jin heard a very low voice.

    "The first is yours, so are you mine?"

    Shen Jin turned his head, but saw Qiankun's eyes full of soft water.

    Suddenly, there seems to be a deep feeling of delusion.

    Qiankun didn't want an answer either, so he lay down again.

    In a few days, he will become an adult, and the pheromones in his body will enter a fully active period. In order to control his mental state, he asked his family to apply for buffered capsules overnight.

    I noticed that I couldn't hold back my irritability just now, so I ate two pills. It was very easy to get sleepy at the moment. Shen Jin looked at the same table from time to time during class, and was a little worried about his state.