Chapter 61

Chapter 61 CH.61

    How could he like me?

    Shen Jin felt that he dared to think, and after being rejected by the other party, he even dared to think a second time.

    Shen Jin was 90% sure, but 10% uncertain.

    This is the reason why he hesitated.

    Uncertainty mainly comes from Qiankun's cunning.

    Whenever Shen Jin felt that he had touched the truth, the other party would slip away without letting go, making Shen Jin ashamed with his righteous and stern words.

    Shen Jin didn't want to be regarded as a narcissist again.

    So it has to be tested multiple times.

    As for whether to reject it after verification or something else, he still doesn't want to think deeply.

    ...

    Qiankun looked at Shen Jin's figure who didn't turn his head, thinking that there were many times recently that Shen Jin had intentions to be open and honest.

    However, Qiankun's evasion technique was so perfect that Shen Jin didn't find a chance.

    According to Qiankun's own high IQ, he estimated that Shen Jin wanted to continue to talk about breaking up.

    Shen Jin, you provoked me first, so how can you blame me for fighting to the death.

    It's not that he didn't think of other possibilities, but he was so concerned that he didn't dare to gamble.

    Seeing Shen Jin walking further and further, Qiankun immediately chased after him, reached out and grabbed the jade-like wrist, not noticing that when he was touched, Shen Jin stiffened for a moment.

    Afraid of hurting someone, when Shen Jin stopped, he let go.

    Qiankun grabbed the attention first, his eyes were heavy: "I admit, I'm hiding from you."

    Shen Jin didn't know what he was thinking, and said, "The reason?"

    "We signed the agreement because you said that you are not sure if there is any abnormality. During this period of time, I have been keeping people watching Yang Junbi's follow-up, and I have also asked people around me to track down those who are related to you in the past few years. At present, there are some eyebrows. You Breaking up suddenly will affect the progress on my side. Besides, I'm not a person who likes to give up halfway."

    Shen Jin found out from a long time ago that when Qiankun is looking at people intently, there is a kind of affectionate illusion, no one You can hold on to your heart under this kind of gaze.

    That 90% certainty is untenable in such an explanation.

    Seeing that Shen Jin seemed to be persuaded by himself, Qiankun slowly added chips: "Also, even if you break up, you can be sure that your surroundings are safe? Because of our friendship, I can't watch you take risks, and of course I can't agree to it now. Break up."

    From theoretical analysis to human feelings, just a few words can make people's minds follow him.

    What Qiankun said is also his true thoughts, and there are almost no flaws.

    Shen Jin was almost coaxed back, feeling that he was making a fuss.

    Explained by Qiankunyi, his escape is more like a character.