Chapter 43

Chapter 43 CH.43

    After Qiankun said that sentence, the emotions that had been accumulated for a long time began to emerge.

    Reason told him that he must take it back, and when Shen Jin asked why, he found a perfect excuse to fool around, and then continued to be a classmate as if nothing had happened.

    But what he should have said got stuck, and for a moment, he wanted to let Shen Jin see it.

    These delusions that should rot in the ground and cannot see the light.

    He can be decisive to anyone, leaving no room, except for this person in front of him.

    Because I love it too much, I don't dare to act rashly.

    Outside the balcony, raindrops hit the glass, sending out a rhythmic melody, in a hurry and slow.

    Qiankun wiped the wet end of his eyes, and he didn't feel the pain of struggling like a trapped beast just now. A slight smile overflowed from his throat, and he lowered his head and whispered in Shen Jin's ear, low and sweet.

    "Can you say it again?"

    If the private part of the previous investigation hadn't been destroyed, it might not have been so long.

    But Qiankun felt that again, he would still do it.

    Shen Jin noticed that Qiankun's aura had suddenly changed, and there was a hint of... temptation in the danger?

    A flash of lightning struck the sky, and the light suddenly appeared. When he saw the face of the young man in front of him in the white light, there were no tears or sweat. The originally casual eyes were full of smiles.

    Shen Jin had never seen Qiankun expressing emotions so clearly.

    His eyes seemed to be filled with honey.

    Shen Jin was stunned, he felt that Qiankun seemed to be crazy with joy.

    Shen Jin was inexplicably relaxed, the alarm that seemed to be approaching a crisis seemed to be lifted.

    "Why do you think I'm with him?"

    "Aren't you—" Qiankun hesitated.

    Shen Jin thought, Qiankun may have heard something.

    The engagement between him and Ke Minghuai happened nine years ago. It was originally only a private appointment between the two families. There was no ceremony, no banquet, and even the parties were not present.

    There are not many families that I know, but it is impossible to guarantee that they have not said anything.

    Anyway, this is not a secret, there is nothing that can't be said to Qiankun.

    "Although there was indeed a two-way cooperative relationship established under the law," Shen Jin used strict words, "but it has been lifted and the documents have been obtained. Now, strictly speaking, they are familiar strangers."

    This word, It's very vivid.

    Qiankun understood as soon as he heard it. During the previous call, the words that Ke Minghuai said mocking him were mostly selfish.

    Judging from Shen Jin's indifferent attitude, and the state he was in when he and Ke Minghuai separated downstairs in the building just now, Shen Jin's side clearly rejected the termination of the engagement, but in the eyes of the other party, there may be room for change.