Chapter 49

Chapter 49 CH.49

    Shen Jin changed his slippers and walked towards the stairs, Xie Ling stayed in the living room with a notebook in front of him beating.

    After the door was opened, he turned his attention to Shen Jin, glanced at his cousin's empty hand, and saw that he seemed to be planning to go upstairs directly.

    He stopped the little brother who was thinking about something: "Where's the milk tea?"

    Didn't he go out to buy milk tea, I'm milk tea.

    The thing is, Uncle Zhang just said after dinner whether to make the milk tea that Shen Jin likes to drink.

    Xie Ling's ears perked up, why didn't he know, but Uncle Zhang knew?

    Receiving Xie Ling's slightly accusing eyes, Uncle Zhang didn't understand, the young master was just having fun.

    This is not because Xie Ling was busy with his schoolwork before, he saw that the young master was so good, he couldn't help but brought milk tea a few times, so he knew that Shen Jin liked it.

    Xie Ling pretended not to care and asked, "What flavor do you usually drink?"

    Shen Jin reported several flavors, and seeing Xie Ling's brows getting tighter, Shen Jin immediately stopped his mouth.

    Xie Ling's life is very regular. He grew up according to the heir template since he was a child. His family education is very strict. Not to mention milk tea, not even a toy can appear in his life.

    These bergamot lemons, caramel oolongs reported by Shen Jin... It sounds like there is an age gap.

    Shen Jin immediately volunteered to go out to buy.

    Now that the milk tea is gone, people are still absent-minded.

    Oops!

    Facing his cousin's scrutiny, Shen Jin became wise in a hurry. Isn't there evaporated milk and black tea at home?

    Since there was a cooking class in elementary school, Shen Jin has won the championship of several culinary competitions. He rolled up his sleeves and started making fresh on the spot.

    Thinking of Xie Ling's statement that he would stay up late tonight for a video conference with the branch on the other side of the Pacific Ocean, Shen Jin thought that drinking milk tea was definitely not enough.

    Shen Jin flipped through the refrigerator again, found a package of unopened taro balls, put the purple potato flavor, sweet potato flavor, and red bean flavor into the water to boil, and then filtered the tea liquid in another pot.

    Xie Ling had already turned on the video and talked about the meeting with the employees on the opposite side, but he kept part of his mind in the kitchen.

    Xie Ling had a new experience in life and had a little expectation. He has never eaten anything his family made for him, so that's how it feels.

    A little bit of anticipation, a little bit of excitement, a little bit of wanting to show off.

    A bowl of milk-flavored dessert was brought out by Shen Jin.

    Xie Ling looked at the coffee-colored soup base, with yellow and purple glutinous rice balls floating in it, with a naive look and golden cinnamon powder sprinkled on top.

    "Isn't it milk tea?" Xie Ling took off his headphones, don't think he couldn't see that the variety in front of him was wrong.

    "This is red bean and taro balls, with a milk tea base." Shen Jin was a little nervous, Xie Ling usually only eats things made by star chefs at home.