Chapter 11

Chapter 11 CH.11

    After icing, Zheng Zhepeng was full of blood again and looked at the driver who was standing on the side of the car like a doorman.

    The driver was a powerful Alpha, and Zheng Zhepeng felt that he could be picked up and beaten just by his tendons. This was what Qiankun asked the driver to guard outside before he left.

    Instant sense of security.

    It's meticulous, strong, and shows a bit of inexplicable thoughtfulness. Who can stand it?

    Someone in the school said that Qiankun used to be an untouchable person. It's not groundless.

    Zheng Zhepeng sighed with emotion: "For people like Brother Kun, it's better to look at it from a distance."

    Shen Jin, who was struggling with forgetting to lock the bicycle: "Huh?"

    "He is like a display stand . It looks like a luxury that is approachable, the kind that everyone wants, but no one can get."

    Shen Jin briefly thought for two seconds and said, "Zheng Zhepeng, your language score is good."

    Zheng Zhepeng A little excited: "Brother Jin, how do you know, you have a good memory!"

    I don't remember, I guess.

    "Hey, Brother Jin, don't believe it, the fans of this prince are about to surround us in Nanhu, and the Omega group of our school has fought with them several times. Ever since this big Buddha came to us, they are all sighing. Is the boss getting used to eating the delicacies of the mountains and the sea, and wants to change the porridge and side dishes. If an Omega is here at this time, maybe he will save his life, so he should promise himself!"

    Shen Jin's tone was cold: "What promise? , study hard, and improve every day."

    Zheng Zhepeng remembered that when their school talked about the topic of puppy love, at least nine times out of ten times, Shen Jin was asked to give a speech, as if this was the best spokesperson.

    Shouldn't their brother Jin really be poisoned by the school's monk thoughts?

    Shen Jin looked out the window, in fact he was watching to see if he was caught up by that group of people, he didn't want to involve innocent people.

    After a while, I saw a person strolling here in a leisurely manner, chasing a petite girl behind him, seeing that the clothes were the clerk of a convenience store, and what he was holding in his hand, like a redemption ticket.

    Not knowing what Qiankun said, the girl bowed with a blushing face, and turned around three steps at a time.

    Shen Jin retracted his gaze, Qiankun quickly got into the car, took out the orange flavor from a bag of candy, and threw one to Shen Jin.

    Zheng Zhepeng waited, but didn't wait for the following, it seemed that Qiankun didn't remember himself.

    He still had the bruise on his elbow when he was pushed down, and hesitantly asked: "Brother Kun, where is the iodine?"

    Qiankun: "Forgot."

    Ah, sure enough.

    Zheng Zhepeng was a little disappointed, but it was enough of a classmate's loyalty to help others, and it would be too much to say anything else.

    But seeing Qiankun throwing something without turning his head, Zheng Zhepeng reached out to catch it, and at first glance it was actually iodine and a cotton swab bag.