Chapter 42

Chapter 42 CH.42

    Qiankun went directly to the underground garage, and the driver started the car as soon as he saw his figure.

    Just before he arrived at his cousin's house, Qiankun had already told him to wait downstairs, and it didn't take long for him to come down.

    After Qiankun reported the address, he said: "As soon as possible."

    His figure fell into the dim back seat, the cold light of the garage sprinkled on his cold facial features, he clenched his fingers tightly and closed his eyes.

    In the afternoon, when Shen Jin said that he hoped that he would pass, at that moment he knew that he could not refuse Shen Jin at all.

    At this moment, he desperately wanted to see Shen Jin and wanted to ask him a question.

    He treats you badly, do you want to... change it.

    The waiter went to invite the sudden arrival of the alumni, and the others in the box were debating whether to order a drink.

    "Today our birthday is 18 years old, and it is in full bloom. Isn't it the day to celebrate out of the box?" Jiang Yifan suggested.

    "As the monitor, shouldn't you lead by example?"

    "But the monitor is already an adult, how many little kids are there? Those who are under age do

    everything ?" Happy.

    "No personal attack!"

    "This is too much, look at the trick!"

    The small cakes on the table were thrown around, and the students who didn't participate were trying to avoid it.

    Liu Qimai found out that the ninth class not only engaged in outsiders, but they also turned inward. There was a mess there, and he couldn't help but look at Shen Jin, who was always quiet.

    Shen Jin slowly raised his head, his eyes stayed on the door.

    With his slender legs folded and his back straight, he sat upright on the sofa chair, his wrists resting on his knees, and his white and clean fingers pinched the phone.

    Where he is, it is a field of its own.

    Liu Qimai heard the sound of his heart beating faster.

    Before this, he had never seen such a clean and beautiful person, whose every move was extremely elegant.

    "I'm... I really want to chase him." What

    attracted Shen Jin was not just his appearance, but his temperament that was floating in this world, as if he could never be grasped.

    Liu Qimai didn't have the mind to play cards anymore, so he asked Zhou You, "If you answer me seriously, what is the probability that I can catch him?"

    Zhou You really thought about it, but he didn't know where to pull out a piece of paper. The formula came up: "It is calculated, 0.1%, only the possibility of him being blind is left."

    Liu Qimai: "..."

    After living for more than ten years, today's crit is the biggest.

    At one point, I wanted to hold a 40-meter broadsword and swing it towards Faxiao.

    No one noticed that Shen Jin's whole body was a little tense.

    He felt that all the cells in his body were speeding up, until he saw the person appearing at the door, and stopped abruptly.