Chapter 52

Chapter 52 CH.52

    Qiankun really took away Shen Jin's physics notes from last class and looked at it.

    As the teacher's voice drifted away in the class, Qiankun's memory returned to the stairway where he and Ke Minghuai were separated.

    Before the two separated, Ke Minghuai said meaningfully: "Do you know how Xueqiu and Becca came from?"

    This kind of relationship involving ex-fiancé couples can easily break down other people's psychological defenses. The unique atmosphere between him and Shen Jin is a field that Qiankun cannot enter.

    Ke Minghuai expected that with Qiankun's arrogance, he would not ask the details of other people's love affairs.

    But such an ambiguous sentence can easily plant a seed of doubt in Qiankun's heart, burying a fuse for the relationship between the two.

    Soldiers never tire of deceit, Ke Minghuai knows the conventional way, and there is no way for Qiankun to retreat.

    But Ke Minghuai didn't know that Qiankun had another person to ask.

    Similar words were said by Xie Hanzhu before he was withdrawn from the group.

    Qiankun was impressed by this, he took out his mobile phone and clicked on Shen Xie'an's WeChat: [Your brother's VX avatar, is there a story? ]

    Because he helped find Shen Jin twice before, Shen Xie'an was very grateful to Brother CAT, and recently their junior high school was having a basketball game, and Qiankun gave him a few words, which made him make a lot of progress.

    In fact, he secretly felt that Brother CAT is a handsome man with a good character, and most importantly, he really cares about his brother. It's just that the two of them don't seem to have any meaning in that regard. Shen Xie'an has been thinking about whether there is any way to match them, so that the old brother can get out of the shadow of divorce.

    But from the daily conversation, it seems that neither side is calling, alas.

    disappointed hope.

    As for what Qiankun asked, it's not something that can't be said. Many people in the branch can say something, and those people have gone crazy with envy of his brother until now.

    Why so sure, because they always mention the brand from time to time.

    I really don't care, why do you keep mentioning it.

    He felt that the typing was not clear, so he simply found a secluded place during the break to reply: [You asked me correctly, you have to know the origin of this avatar from other people's mouths, it is another version, it actually has Cause and effect. One year on my brother's birthday, he learned to make cakes by himself... I'll add a sentence here, don't look at the way my brother can do everything now. In fact, everyone ignores that he works very hard in private, and he says that he is not a gifted type. , can only work harder than others, ahem, the topic is diverted, back to the main topic. ]

    Shen Xie'an's voice fell into memory: [What he did at the beginning was not formed, and he was reluctant to throw it away. He didn't know how many failed products he ate before he made a cake that he was more satisfied with. He happily went to the company to find his parents and wanted them to have a taste. But that day, there was a big order in my parents' company, and I was so busy...]

    Shen Xie'an was a follower at that time, and forced Ke Minghuai to sneak behind Shen Jin.

    They saw that the brother waited quietly on the chair for nearly ten hours, and finally waited until the father was free. When they walked over, he fell and bumped into an employee because he had been sitting for too long.