Chapter 6

Chapter 6 CH.06

    This was the first time that Qiankun saw panic-like emotions in Shen Jin's eyes, although this abnormality was quickly covered by snow.

    He found it interesting that Shen Jin had a cooling effect, and most of the time he wasn't even a little popular. This was a rare smell of fireworks.

    The original guess that had a prototype took a step closer.

    Before Shen Jin could answer, Hou Ruixing's face was red, and his classmates hadn't been this close in a year.

    Shen Jin felt that the other party's pheromone fluctuated greatly, and there was a sign that it was full, so he leaned back subconsciously, and his reason quickly stopped his movement.

    His expression was solemn, and it was impossible for Beta to respond to pheromones.

    And in the still quiet corner of his body, a small flame that was unwilling to be lonely emerged.

    Shen Jin thought about it for a while, and decided to go to the teacher's office and tell her about her situation.

    The head teacher was shocked, how can you still have emotions after this differentiation.

    When he was out of the office, he was still carrying the powerful depressants and soothing sprays that several teachers forcibly stuffed.

    Shen Jin looked at one of the bottles of Alpha Inhibitor suspiciously, did he think that he could still differentiate into Alpha?

    Oh, I'm a little excited.

    The Sports Committee announced the results of the discussions with the teachers, and Shen Jin was temporarily disqualified from participating in swimming lessons.

    Class 9: It is reasonable to suspect that our dirty thoughts were detected by the parties involved!

    Class 9 took the swimming lesson with Class 8 with tears in her eyes. Class 8 felt that the people from Class 9 were strange and stayed away silently.

    The entrance to the swimming pool was surrounded by two groups of people of six genders.

    Originally, they came to watch their first show of Ice God with great interest. Five minutes before the opening, they found the scene of Shen Jin teaching Omega to shoot on the playground.

    They immediately grasped some kind of truth, one by one like eggplants beaten by frost.

    This is definitely not something we can easily see!

    But soon, they cheered up.

    Who is the most eye-catching, luxury-looking super handsome guy who just appeared by the pool? Are such long legs real?

    What? You said he was a Beta, why is he more powerful than the Alpha next to him? It's not scientific.

    "I-I seem to be able to do it again..."

    "It's so good!"

    "He's a private prince? No wonder it looks like I can't afford it when I walk out." The

    teacher is teaching those who can't swim. Classmates, rows of black heads floated on the water, and their hair fluttered.

    Liu Qimai passed by and said to Zhou You, "Hahahaha, do they look like floating corpses?"

    The classmates who were holding their breath heard that several of them almost choked on water, which one killed Qiandao!

    If you don't talk, shut up if you don't.