Chapter 13

Chapter 13 CH.13

    Luo Ying was so addicted to it that she didn't realize that her eyes were too hot, which had caused the parties' vigilance.

    Qiankun looked back at her lightly.

    Luo Ying was startled and quickly turned her head back.

    Except for Shen Jin, Qiankun is usually peaceful and casual. Although there is a sense of distance, it is not difficult to get along with.

    Just now, he suddenly put down his smile, and that invisible sense of oppression appeared vaguely.

    She patted her chest.

    Strange, even when a few Alphas in the class got angry, they didn't make her so flustered.

    Recalling the picture I saw just now, it is the relationship of the angle.

    I don't know why, but a word popped into my mind: tiger sniffs roses.

    Shen Jin could even see his own reflection in the other person's pale brown eyes.

    The doctor said that an Omega with special pheromone like him, the whole differentiation process is more troublesome than others.

    He needs an Alpha with the same attributes to effectively sort out, appease, and even temporarily mark it, in order to relieve the discomfort and pain caused by differentiation.

    It may now be in the late stage of differentiation, and various reactions have intensified.

    But Shen Jin was used to being alone, he didn't want to owe anyone's favor, and he was not used to being touched by a strange Alpha, so he kept dragging it.

    Shen Jin only panicked for a moment, and quickly stabilized his aura: "What do you mean?"

    Qiankun collected Shen Jin's reaction without embarrassing him, moved a little distance, and pointed to the empty space next to Shen Jin. The cakes were piled up like hills on the table, and he said, "There are so many, there is no Alpha to help you, can you finish eating?"

    Alpha's appetite has always been the strongest among the sexes.

    Their pheromone is active, the relative amount of exercise is large, and their appetite is also the strongest, which affects each other.

    That's what it said.

    Shen Jin couldn't help but relax, and responded indifferently: "This will not bother you anymore."

    Huh?

    Shen Jin inadvertently smelled a faint scent of oranges, mixed with the woody scent of the boy's body, shallow and calm, with an indescribable alluring power.

    Shen Jin felt that the calm pheromone in the body actually showed signs of making a comeback.

    Shen Jin paused, frowned and asked, "Did you use a blocking agent?"

    What blocking agent do you use for a Beta.

    Shen Jin felt that his differentiation period had mutated, and he actually degenerated to the point where he thought the taste of a Beta was very appealing.

    This person is still Qiankun, and a strong sense of shame floods into his heart.

    Qiankun thought that he smelled the smell of the deodorant spray. When he went out in the morning, he didn't know what to think, so he took the orange smell.