Chapter 20

Chapter 20 CH.20

    Shen Jin removed his wet quilt and let Qiankun put it on the chair. Fortunately, the mattress wasn't wet and he could sleep.

    Shen Jin himself just arrived in the dormitory not long ago, so he didn't bring a spare quilt, only a plush blanket.

    He took it out from the cabinet and saw that Qiankun didn't know what he was thinking, and was stunned.

    "Take it." Shen Jin handed it over, "Don't turn on the air conditioner tonight, it's not too hot at night, you can put on a blanket."

    Qiankun glanced at the familiar pink fat rabbit pattern on the plush blanket, his eyes darkened. Slightly cool.

    Qiankun didn't respond.

    Shen Jin thought that this person was suffering from the young master's disease and didn't like the ones that others used.

    Give you what you are used to, whether you like it or not.

    Just as Shen Jin was about to withdraw his hand, Qiankun took the blanket over.

    Qiankun rubbed his fingers and suppressed the dryness a little bit, his tone remained the same: "I was just thinking about something, but it's pink again?"

    "Who said I couldn't use pink."

    "No, it's pretty. "

    ...Well."

    Once Qiankun's attitude improved, Shen Jin couldn't hold back a bit.

    He didn't have the temperament of scolding people, it's just that someone's mouth is utterly bad.

    This blanket was bought from a supermarket event.

    He had planned to live on campus, but when he saw that this one was on sale, and the white one was out of stock, Shen Jin bought the last one.

    After the two took turns to wash up, Qiankun asked Shen Jin to go to bed first, and he came to turn off the lights.

    Shen Jin didn't bother to argue about such trivial matters, Qiankun was indeed a gentleman in some details.

    Both touched the bed.

    Qiankun put the pink rabbits aside and lay down in his clothes.

    After the lights were turned off, the dormitory was pitch black.

    He glanced at the person across from him who was looking at the phone, the light shining on Shen Jin's face was a little distorted.

    Shen Jin only remembered the text message from the matching room when she got into bed, took out her phone and looked at it, thinking it was the usual care text message.

    Ok?

    The text message showed that five full Alphas responded.

    Because he couldn't match at first, with Shen Jin's consent, the matching room announced his pheromone level, which attracted so many Alphas.

    For conquering Omega with a high pheromone level, it can satisfy a lot of Alpha's sex/fantasy.

    Probably too surprised, Shen Jin sat up directly from the bed.

    Qiankun opened his eyes and stared at him in the dark: "What?"

    His voice was too quiet, like a moonlight sonata flowing in the dark night, with short syllables floating in the air.