Chapter 24

Chapter 24 CH.24

    The atmosphere is quiet.

    In the impression of the classmates, Qiankun was lazy all day long, showing no interest in the outside world.

    Only in a few contacts, I can feel that Qiankun's tutor is very good, and the gentleman is alienated when dealing with people.

    At this moment, he suddenly made a foul language, still facing Lao Ban.

    The response is predictable.

    Qiankun is accustomed to being the focus, and he is not embarrassed at all.

    He calmly pressed the hot sensor on his chest, and picked up a high school "Extracurricular Classical Poetry Award" on the table without changing his face, which was also one of the books he read recently.

    He opened one of the pages: "Grass", formerly known as "Farewell to the Ancient Grassland".

    This is really an ancient poem that I read outside of class, and it was difficult for him to take it out of the corner for a walk.

    Qiankun still had some smiles in his eyes, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

    But soon, the feedback from his body made him unable to laugh.

    Looking at his unhurried appearance, it really makes people think that he was reading a book just now.

    What Hu Shengqiang said, he did not take back the truth, even if it was a student he was very optimistic about.

    "Ten times, "Preface to King Teng's Pavilion", hand it over to the class representative."

    Qiankun nodded, Liu Qimai just wanted to gloat over the misfortune, hahaha, brother Kun, you have today too.

    But he found that Qiankun's expression was serious and his breath was cold, which reminded him of the few times when Brother Kun couldn't control his temper before, and he was stunned.

    Qiankun's heart was beating very fast, the pheromones in his body were churning violently, and he fell ill again.

    The corners of Qiankun's eyes were a little red, but he methodically found a draft, tore a corner, folded it a few times, and unfolded it again. As long as you don't look carefully, it's almost exactly the same as the note in the lottery.

    At this time, several students in the class were booing, and they looked at Shen Jin's position from time to time.

    "Fangyuan, your chance has come!!"

    "If you don't seize the opportunity, do you expect the Ice God to descend to the world on his own?"

    "Quickly, give us a chance to Alpha, who has not dared to speak to Brother Jin."

    Fang Yuan was when Shen Jin first reported this semester, because Shen Jin differentiated into Beta, who mustered up the courage to chase after school, but never dared to make any moves after school started.

    He and Shen Jin had been classmates from junior high school to high school for five years, and he was actually not sure whether Shen Jin remembered him or not.

    Qiankun glanced at the blushing Alpha, squeezed his hand a little irritably, and handed the blank note to Zhou You.

    Zhou You originally wanted to say something, but found that Qiankun had left quickly, and the pheromone-free momentum made several Alphas in the back row feel a little uncomfortable.