Chapter 12

Chapter 12 CH.12

    Although it could not be seen from the surface, in fact Shen Jin was a burdened person.

    He carries a small mirror with him, and every time he goes out, he has to check his whole body, from hair to clothes to shoes, to make sure that he looks good and flawless.

    So occasionally there will be barrages flying in the heart, and the face will be in danger.

    Just like now, he doesn't seem to panic at all, and even a little too calm.

    This is the first time he has done other things during class time, and it is also the first time he has been caught and pulled out as a negative example and whipped the corpse.

    The instigator is the unconscious guy next to him.

    Ah, I hate that.

    Seeing that they finally noticed that it was still class time, the math teacher showed a smile: "Finally see me? Then please work hard for the two of you and stand for a while."

    In the words of class 9, the math teacher is a smiling tiger, usually humorous and humorous. , but the homework is arranged to be too much.

    They immediately became the focus of the class.

    Qiankun looked at Liu Qimai, who was frowning in front of him, covered the top of his head with his palm, and turned half a circle.

    Do you think my head is a spinning top?

    Liu Qimai was angry and decided to temporarily shift his camp to cast a vote for the enemy boss.

    Shen Jin, beat him!

    "Looking at how easy you are, you must understand everything in the class, let's come together." The math teacher remembered something, "By the way, the flying pigeon biography was also brought up by the way, as a teacher who was ignored by you, I want to see what sucks your attention."

    Shen Jin's fingers clenching the paper ball shrank slightly, feeling guilty.

    When he stepped forward, the person behind him took the ball of paper from the palm of his hand, and his fingertips left with a touch, and put another ball of similar paper back in.

    Shen Jin's fingers trembled slightly, and then returned to calm.

    Under the watchful eyes of the public, stealing the beam and replacing the column was completed.

    Someone is simply lawless and defiant.

    But passively becomes an accomplice.

    Shen Jin was unable to report.

    The math teacher wiped out two open spaces on the blackboard full of problem solving ideas, and wrote two super-difficult problems respectively.

    This topic is too in-depth, and it is specifically designed to embarrass the two uncles above. Of course, it is as difficult as it is difficult, otherwise how can they suddenly lay down their arrogance.

    Math teacher: "The two questions are different, it's useless to peek at it, I'll give you ten minutes, no problem."

    Shen Jin: "No problem."

    He felt that he could save his precarious image again.

    Qiankun: "I'm fine too."

    Qiankun smiled a little elegantly, and a little bit confusing, which made the Omegas blushed.