Chapter 31

Chapter 31 CH.31

    "Are you nervous?" A

    hoarse and low voice brushed through every pore in the eardrum, redirecting Shen Jin's attention.

    All the staff withdrew, leaving only the two of them in the empty room.

    That inexplicable sense of urgency stretched between them like a taut string.

    "It's okay." Shen Jin's heart was almost jumping into his throat, but he had always practiced an inner climax and a calm appearance, I'm not nervous, I'm not nervous at all, "Why? Think I'll go?"

    Although it was a few minutes later, they did not meet.

    He just listened to the other party saying slowly: "Although it was agreed, you don't seem to think that I will come?"

    Shen Jin did not expect the other party to be so keen, he wanted to deny it embarrassingly, but the other party didn't want to argue with him in this regard, and soon Take the following sentence.

    "There was a car accident on the road, and the injured person was sent to the police station. It exceeded the agreed time, but it was okay," the boy explained, as if he didn't want Shen Jin to misunderstand his wishes, and then paused, "— You're still here." The

    young master smiled a little, Shen Jin always had the illusion that the other party was teasing him.

    But if you listen carefully, there is no ambiguity. He thinks too much.

    "Start now?"

    Shen Jin hummed, he raised his hand and tore off the powerful restraint sticker behind him. A piece of paper as thin as a cicada's wings could temporarily suppress the leakage of breath and temporarily control the activity of pheromones in the body. Degree, can be called an artifact.

    This type of suppression sticker is expensive, and the most important thing is that there is no market for it, and it is an exclusive supply for the matching room.

    It was only valid for about ten minutes, and he had already changed several.

    In order to make this mark go smoothly, Shen Jin did not refill the inhibitor today.

    The moment he tore it apart, countless electric currents in his body were instantly injected into his limbs and bones, and the dense numbness was boiling, and the cells in the whole body seemed to be activated.

    Once it was torn apart, he was almost overturned by the surging tide, and he was almost weak.

    I tried my best to control it, but I didn't groan.

    Shen Jin had been restrained for too long, and started to suppress it since he discovered the differentiation. Those instincts died down under his strong pressure, but that didn't mean they didn't exist.

    Once released, it is like a flood after the gates are pulled, and it can't be controlled.

    They seemed to have found an outlet, and they couldn't wait to run around in his body. The carnival of his body made Shen Jin gasp for breath with every step he took.

    In a few seconds, in the matching room, an aura so sweet that any Alpha could fall, spread unscrupulously.

    Shen Jin heard a light muffled humming from the opposite side, and then fell silent.

    Neither of them spoke.

    It was like a silent exercise.

    Qiankun was forced to be marked by an Omega when he was a child. Although the other party failed, it caused a heavy psychological shadow on him. After that, he went to the military camp and specially trained his endurance in this area. Ordinary Omegas were not so attractive to him.