Chapter 46

Chapter 46 CH.46

    Shen Jin's expression changed drastically, grabbing the pillar beside him, panting lightly.

    The body's heat was rising, each cell seemed to explode in the blood, Shen Jin quickly turned around and left, he needed to give himself a shot.

    And the Omega boy who wanted to lend him an umbrella just now watched Shen Jin avoid him like the plague.

    The boy thought that there was some smell on his body that had gotten Shen Jin up, he raised his left and right hands and smelled it, except for the smell of blocking agent, it seemed that there was indeed a bit of salty fish smell.

    It got on my body when I helped my mother set up a stall in the morning.

    When the Omega boy was looking for a tutorial book in the bookstore just now, he saw Shen Jin at a glance, that man had a stunning appearance, but his temperament was extremely cold.

    If you have to describe it, it is like a mint leaf in a frozen lake, refreshing.

    He found that Shen Jin, like him, read books from the second year of high school.

    For this discovery, he couldn't help but take a few more glances, not embarrassed to bother.

    It was not until he saw Shen Jin staring at the umbrella stand tangled as if he was troubled when he went out that he mustered up the courage to talk to him.

    But now, it seems to be despised.

    The boy looked at his white T-shirt, and there was still a strange smell on his body. No wonder he was disliked. Would that person's eyes be full of contempt for me? So just hide away.

    How could Shen Jin know that one of his usual actions would cause the other party to think so much.

    In his current situation, he doesn't care about other people's thoughts.

    Countless hot molecules, like a rustling flame, were scurrying in his body, and the fierce posture made him realize that this was probably the last few times.

    The doctor said that his pheromone level is very high, and the more he reaches the end of the differentiation, the more powerful he will fight back.

    His pheromones can drive any alpha crazy if he doesn't hit the inhibitor.

    His body seemed to have a low fever, and his whole body was unable to exert himself. He insisted on going to the bathroom and took out the unopened inhibitor from the bag with trembling fingers.

    At the moment when he is about to tear it apart, wait, he is the gold owner of the money tag, why is he still fighting the inhibitor here?

    How could he forget that he still has someone's mark left on him.

    Shen Jin, who was used to using suppressants, died on the spot.

    Then it was the rush of heat that dyed his face red, and he suddenly thought of the image of being sucked/sucked by the cool lips gently pressed against the glands.

    Full of desire/desire, and heat.

    It was a strangeness he had never experienced before.

    That was the memory he tried to drive away, and since it was marked, he let himself not remember it.

    In most people's minds, the mark is equivalent to a brief spiritual fusion, an intimate act that is difficult to articulate.