Chapter 58

Chapter 58 CH.58

    The two looked at each other, Qiankun frowned slightly, looking calm.

    In fact, there is an eighth-magnitude earthquake in the heart, the extreme storm in the brain, and the meaning of this sentence is quickly analyzed from various angles.

    I understand each word separately, but I don't understand it together.

    He once thought that he had auditory hallucinations again, why did Shen Jin wake up and say such things.

    Shen Jin blinked, unable to look directly at that person's pale eyes.

    Because of excessive guilt and guilty conscience, he took the lead in lowering his head, and he should have known how he could find Qiankun.

    What does a book work for? Because of the two protagonists, according to various plot rules, Qiankun should have seen You Jia many times.

    This is an irresistible fate.

    And because they did not add any impurity to the friendship, Qiankun chose to help him without hesitation.

    Fortunately, what they signed was only an agreement, and for the time being, the universe will not be delayed waiting for true love.

    Yes, temporarily, as long as they lift the agreement in time.

    Just like when the agreement was proposed, Shen Jin realized that he had become a stumbling block on the way of Qiankun's relationship after dreaming about the plot, and he would end it immediately.

    No matter what role the cannon fodder wants, the cannon fodder should stay in the corner and fall ashes.

    Qiankun didn't let Shen Jin wait too long, raised his big hand and rubbed the dull hair on the boy's head, and said warmly, "You haven't woken up yet, talk nonsense, and sleep again."

    "I didn't…"

    I am not sleeply.

    Shen Jin wanted to argue, but was defeated by Qiankun's indifferent gaze, it seemed a bit too sudden to say it now.     Shen Jin lay back, Qiankun

    covered him with a quilt, and asked softly, "What do I have for breakfast, I'll bring it to you later, Xiaolongbao or bean curd?"

according to his will.

    It's just that this side is rarely shown in front of Shen Jin.

    Shen Jin has an intuition, it is best not to mention it now, otherwise there will be an uncontrollable picture.

    Otherwise, let's wait until Qiankun is in a better mood. Besides, this kind of decision that changes day and night, whoever hears it will be happy.

    Shen Jin chose Xiao Long Bao, Qian Kun nodded, and he completely let go of his gentleness when he walked out of the bedroom door.

    It was fine when we chatted last night, something must have happened later that he didn't know about.

    Is it because he hit the mosquitoes late?

    Qiankun punched the wall, how could he think of such a messy reason.

    On the contrary, the classmates who wanted to say hello in the corridor found the hideous expression on Brother Kun's face and fled in a panic.

    Qiankun didn't have any restraint, he was thinking about which link went wrong.