Chapter 39

Chapter 39 CH.39

    When noticing Shen Jin's eyes, Qiankun raised his eyebrows and asked, "Do you still want it?"

    Shen Jin finished drinking the bowl: "No, I'm a little full."

    There is only a prototype idea, which has not yet formed, and is in contact with it. Qiankun's indifferent gaze disappeared.

    But the idea has already appeared, leaving a passing imprint in my heart.

    Qiankun took the tableware and put it in the dishwasher, and started it with one button.

    He glanced at the time, unplugged the charging cable, and returned the phone to Shen Jin.

    When going to school, Shen Jin thought it was still a motorcycle, but Qiankun chose to have the driver pick him up.

    If it is a private car, take a detour, at least ten minutes longer than the original route.

    When Shen Jin sat in the back row, he subconsciously gave up an empty seat, but saw that Qiankun had chosen the position of the co-pilot.

    Shen Jin glanced at him more, and he could feel that the indifference was not directed at him, at least that was what Shen Jin thought when he got the hangover candy that someone had specially bought at the convenience store.

    The difference between Qiankun's attitude before and after is what happened last night.

    Seems like I'm the only option left.

    Did I... frivolous him?

    Shen Jin had never drunk before, and he himself didn't know what it was like to be drunk.

    Thinking of this possibility, the auricle is full of red clouds.

    Qiankun returned to the convenience store again, opened the door again, and handed a small cake to Shen Jin.

    Seeing Shen Jin looking over, Qiankun found that this person really didn't remember, and reminded him: "Your birthday, October 24th, have you forgotten?"

    Qiankun knew that many people would celebrate Shen Jin, he was not the first, and he Not the most special.

    As a classmate, the cake from a convenience store is neither grand nor expensive, so Shen Jin should not have any psychological burden.

    "How did you know?" Shen Jin was a little surprised and took the cake. A very small one, with a circle of fresh strawberries stuck in the white cream, and a little cheese powder sprinkled on the tip of the strawberry. The pocket is a bit cute.

    Qiankun didn't speak, he sat back in the front row and let Shen Jin taste it.

    It was when they first met, when they were still fighting each other.

    The former classmates of Class 9, Liu Qimai and others reported their birthdays to each other. Shen Jin remembered that he was the first day of Scorpio, and Qiankun was the last day of Scorpio, November 22.

    When the car arrived at the school gate, Shen Jin held back all the way, and before he got off the car, he asked, "Did I do anything to you yesterday?"

    Qiankun looked at Shen Jin's attitude like a broken jar, and laughed: "Are you going to make one for me to see?" It was

    like a joke.

    Then he said seriously: "Your wine is very good."

    Then why did you suddenly have such an unfamiliar attitude.