Chapter 72

Chapter 72 CH.72

    Qiankun's face was full of seriousness. He found that the back seat of the bicycle was very intimately tied with a cushion, and it seemed that he knew that it was not used by Shen Jin himself, but it should have been prepared for Shen Xie'an.

    Shen Xie'an is divided, shouldn't this mat be removed as well?

    "Bus?"

    Qiankun was slightly puzzled, surprised by Shen Jin's proposal.

    He appeared here, just suddenly wanted to see Shen Jin.

    I wanted to see you, so I came.

    As for what to do next, I haven't started to think about it yet.

    "Yeah, how did you come here today?" Shen Jin thought that such a dazed universe was very interesting, and took a few more glances.

    Qiankun immediately reacted, this was being invited to go to school together.

    Qiankun didn't change his face, he lowered his hair and sent a message to the driver, letting him disappear at the gate of the community within ten seconds.

    Then he said with a little regret: "My car broke down in the middle of the road, I walked over."

    If you listen carefully, you can hear a trace of grievance in his tone.

    Shen Jin parked the bicycle back to the original position and said, "Then let's take the bus together, it's quite close, it's only five minutes' walk down." The

    two walked side by side on a green-shaded path, and the morning sunlight fell on them through the leaves. On the body, Qiankun looked at the shoes of the two, the pace of the same frequency.

    Qiankun also thought that the road would be longer, but they had already reached the bus stop in less than five minutes.

    There are a lot of students and office workers waiting for the bus here. When two tall and handsome boys appeared, they immediately attracted the attention of many people.     When the car arrived at the station, they lined up to get on the bus. They were in the back. Qiankun wanted to see what the people in front were doing, so he painted the gourd as usual. He didn't expect the people in front to be so fast, and it would be their turn in a while.     Shen Jin called up the traffic QR code and swiped it on the machine to pass.

    Shen Jin glanced at the electronic display board, which showed that there were still 2 minutes left for the 71 line to arrive at the station.

    Buses came and went, Qiankun was in a good mood all the way, and they forgot that they had never been on the bus until the 71 bus they were waiting for arrived at the station.

    Qiankun is still calm, and he has roughly memorized the steps. He drove through the subway not long ago, and the bus has not yet opened, but the process should be similar.

    Qiankun didn't want himself to be ungrounded in front of Shen Jin, so he called up the interface with one hand, ready to open it quickly.

    Why is it so troublesome to need face recognition and mobile phone verification codes?

    Shen Jin turned back and glanced at a certain young master who was making urgent repairs, lowered his head and suppressed a smile, raised his hand and brushed again.

    drop.

    "Master, let's go."

    Qiankun pursed his lips and murmured, and Shen Jin's voice made his whole body hot.