Chapter 74

Chapter 74 CH.74

    A formal confession is the last part of the plan.

    In order not to invalidate the love agreement after the official confession, Qiankun has prepared step by step before this.

    First, the concept of marriage was thrown out, this request was too much, it was impossible for Shen Jin to agree, but first he stabilized the person.

    Next, he used drunkenness to express his intentions and further test Shen Jin's attitude.

    At this point, Shen Jin did not explicitly refuse, nor did he ask after sobering up, so he was more certain.

    Shen Jin knew that the balance they maintained was only temporary, and it was broken at this moment.

    Shen Jin's mood was much calmer than the previous two times, thanks to Qiankun's gradual progress.

    During this time, he also thought a lot.

    Just when Shen Jin was about to answer, the music in the distance entered a fast-paced melody, and someone in the crowd called out Shen Jin's name.     Qiankun 's hot thoughts also cooled down a bit. He suddenly remembered     something

    and stopped him: "Wait, don't answer first." Some behaviors are excessive.     Occasionally, he couldn't control his desires, he wanted to possess the prey marked by his breath, and even countless dangerous thoughts had been rehearsed countless times in his mind.     Shen Jin reprimanded him a few words at most, but in the end he would let him go.     After finding Shen Jin who had run away from home in the heavy rain, everything was out of order.     Shen Jin was too indulgent towards him.     Qiankun: "Can you distinguish between gratitude and heart?"     Shen Jin: "Of course."     "Suppose you agree now, are you really not in the mood to repay a little? Do you think that as long as you agree, you can owe me less? Don't be in a hurry to deny it." From the beginning of knowing, Shen Jin was an exceptionally principled person, Qiankun looked at Shen Jin deeply, "Ask your own heart."

    At the last moment, at the door, Qiankun still couldn't resist his love for the person in front of him.

    He didn't want Shen Jin to have the slightest reluctance, if Shen Jin associates with someone, it must be someone who can make his heart move.

    Why is Shen Jin still in the dark after going through such a gloomy nine years?

    Shen Jin himself was willing, and even Qiankun was reluctant.

    What Qiankun cares about is not this time and a half.

    He hoped that this relationship could be welcomed by Shen Jin without any scruples.

    Behind him, there were cheers one after another, and the fountain in the lake changed to a more soothing music.

    Shen Jin's eyes flashed, as if covered with a thin layer of water light, his eyes turned around, and he held back the choking that was about to come up.

    Shen Jin's heart was turned upside down, but his face was cold because he was nervous. The corner of his mouth rose slightly and said, "Then, when do you want me to give you an answer?"

    Qiankun wanted to give Shen Jin more time to think about it, and wanted to find a more formal one. day.

    What if, right?

    In case of being hit, just pick a random time, and he may regret half his life.

    "Five days later, my birthday party, before 12 midnight that day, no matter what time period, you can give me the answer."