Chapter 9

Cannon Fodder Chapter 9: Phoenix Awakened 9: Cute

Long Yuan let go of Lang Hao and swept his gaze over Yu Ze. The young man's skin was white, his whole body clean and fresh, and he did not look athletic.

"You..." Long Yuan paused, "Come with me."

Yu Ze's face was filled with incomprehension. Long Yuan turned and went, but Yu Ze hesitated before following.

Behind him came a low voice that also revealed a lively discussion, "Does he know him?"

"Young Master Yuan wouldn't have fallen in love with him, would he?"

Someone raised his voice, "He is almost 18 years old, so slow to react. He must be a mushroom. Young Master Yuan's vision can't be so bad!"

Long Yuan didn't even turn his head back, walking with a cool and steady posture, only Yu Ze heard him give a "tsk."

Long Yuan stopped at the edge of the field, turned around, and nodded his chin towards the tree not far away, "Do you like the shade?"

No, he wanted to get some sun.

Yu Ze didn't want to lie to Long Yuan, but he couldn't tell the truth, "Yeah."

"Don't want to exercise?" Long Yuan continued to ask.

Yu Ze nodded again.

Long Yuan pondered for a moment and came closer, leaving only a fist's distance between them. Yu Ze stared at the nice collarbone in front of him, and his breathing suddenly went haywire. He moved his feet and tried to back up.

Long Yuan, "Don't move." He lowered his head and lowered his voice, "Even if you don't like it, you have to pretend to like the sun and be active." His voice was slightly deep, "At least, don't enter the Logistics Department this month."

Yu Ze's left ear and the left side of his face were all red and he couldn't speak well, "Why, why?"

Long Yuan simply said, "If you want to live peacefully, just remember my words."

He finished and took a step backwards.

Yu Ze was surprised, what does this mean? Could it be that going to the Logistics Department this month would be dangerous? He frowned and searched, but didn't find any information about the Logistics Department in the original's memory. After the original entered the Awakened Department, his Awakening process was very smooth, and he didn't pay attention to the Logistics Department because both departments were not next to each other.

"What are you blushing?" Long Yuan just got too close and didn't notice, but now he realized that Yu Ze was blushing.

Yu Ze's thoughts were immediately stuck, and then he awkwardly touched his face, "Hot, hot."

Long Yuan raised his eyebrows, "Is that so? When you're hot, only one side of your face is red, right?" Long Yuan bent down and came closer, face to face with Yu Ze, "I was talking from your left side before, right?"

Yu Ze's right side of his face also reddened and he took a step back to explain, "I'm just not used to being too close to others."

Long Yuan asked, "I was just asking, why are you nervous?" He smiled and opened his bracelet, "Remember my words, tell me if you need help. Let's exchange contact information."

After exchanging contact information, Long Yuan waved his hand and turned around to walk back to the Higher Division's area. On the way, many eyes fell on him, but he did not seem to notice, walking calmly and steadily, his posture still very handsome.