Chapter 49

Cannon Fodder Chapter 49: My Tears Are Pearls 7: Long Yuan?

When Yu Ze heard Leon's refusal, he glared at him with displeasure, "Why not? Why do you have me?"

Leon said, "You tampered with my memory."

Yu Ze blinked and sheepishly responded, "I had no choice, you didn't listen to my explanation. You treated me as a suspect. Besides, I didn't tamper with it, I just made you forget what happened with me." He said with a little more strength, "You've recovered now, there are no after-effects."

Leon said, "Is that so? I'm missing my memory, so I'm not sure I remember it all. You'll have to come with me."

"No," Yu Ze struggled, "I want to live in the sea. Humans are not friendly to me at all, they only want to make me cry for pearls." He glared at Leon, "Are you saying all that to trick me into going to shore and treating me like the auctioneers?"

"No," Leon's eyebrows darted down, "is it true what you said before about being mistreated?"

"Of course," Yu Ze said, a little angry when his arm didn't break free, and threatened, "Get off me, I'm going down."

Leon looked at him with a serious look, "You come with me, I will never hurt you. I have orders to take you back in one piece."

Yu Ze was surprised, "Whose orders?"

"My father," Leon replied.

Yu Ze was even more puzzled, "I don't know him," he couldn't help but wonder, "he has a higher rank than you, he wouldn't want to experiment on me, would he?"

The more he thought about it, the more likely it was. Taking no more nonsense, he got ready to dive, "If you do not let go of me, be careful of drowning."

Leon grabbed his hand with a strong grip, and Yu Ze's tail swung quickly, holding Leon down together. Yu Ze thought Leon would soon let go, but after they were both submerged, Leon still held on to him, and after a while, Leon finally let go. Yu Ze was shocked and turned his head to see Leon with his eyes closed, floating in the water, as if he was in a coma.

Yu Ze was angry and anxious, how could there be such a dead-brain person!

He swam towards Leon and brought him to the surface. Leon's eyes were closed and his skin looked a little pale.

Yu Ze patted Leon's face, "Hey, you wake up."

Leon did not respond. Yu Ze was anxious, looking at Leon's body. He saw his tight shirt, frowned, unbuttoned the top three buttons to ensure that Leon could breathe smoothly. His tail floated across the water and he got Leon to sit on his tail. Then, he held the person with one hand and pressed Leon's abdomen with the other.

By the third press, Leon leaned forward, coughed several times, turned his head, and almost came face to face with Yu Ze.

Both of them froze, and both of them moved their bodies back and pulled away.

Yu Ze's little face was red as he asked, "You don't want to die?"

Leon asked, "Yes, you will save me."

Yu Ze was even more furious, this man bullied him into being kind-hearted!

His tail unloaded from horizontal to vertical, and Leon lost support and fell into the water. He spread his hands, floating on the surface, his eyes falling on Yu Ze's underwater tail.

The tail was a very sensitive position for Yu Ze, especially since he was originally a human being. His tail would convert into a human part and his whole body was not covered, so being stared at like this...